Scientist, Regenerative Medicine - Gene Therapy
- InVitro Cell Research, LLC
- Fort Lee, NJ
- Start date
- Mar 23, 2023
- Science/R&D, Biotechnology, Biotherapeutics, Genetics
- Required Education
- Masters Degree/MBA
- Position Type
- Full time
- Pharm Country
Creative thinking and innovative engineering are needed to accelerate the development of regenerative medicine strategies and interventions to slow biological aging and repair age-related damage. At ICR, our Gene Therapy Scientists and Genetic Engineers will tackle some of the hardest challenges in aging and regenerative medicine.
With us, you'll get to:
- Contribute novel and practical ideas to ICR’s AAV-mediated gene therapy research program, including applications involving AAV-CRISPR technologies and NGS technology platforms
- Design genetically engineered cell-based interventions for multiple age-related diseases and regenerative medicine projects
- Evaluate candidate genes for age-reversal and prevention of age-related diseases
- Test various modification paradigms to improve targeting and efficiency of AAV-mediated gene delivery
Please apply if you have:
- A PhD or another advanced degree in biomedical science with several years of experience in gene therapy research and applications
- Expert experience with all aspects of AAV-mediated gene therapy research
- Expert experience with current state-of-the-art methods of gene editing including prime editing, base editing and CRISPR
- Expert knowledge in experimental therapeutics and the therapeutic development landscape for AAV, including gene and cellular therapy applications for muscle regeneration, vascular endothelial rejuvenation and other tissue/organ-specific regeneration paradigms
Ideally, you'll also have:
- General and working knowledge of aging biology, disease of human aging, and regenerative and personalized medicine
And you'll need:
- A friendly, easygoing personality
- The ability to work in the United States without sponsorship
Starting base pay range: $125,000/yr - $175,000/yr
Starting additional compensation range: $7,500/yr - $17,500/yr
Starting position title and compensation are commensurate with experience.
InVitro Cell Research, LLC (ICR) is a privately funded company focused on regenerative and preventive personalized medicine. We are dedicated to discovering and developing interventions to slow and reverse biological aging and prevent major age-related diseases.
ICR has a small-group vibe and a highly collaborative work environment. We invest in our scientists, providing them the state-of-the-art resources they need to leverage their time and skills most effectively, empowering small teams to accomplish the amazing and advance our mission.
Our mission is to research ways to repair aging people, fast.
- InVitro Cell Research, LLC
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert