Scientist, Formulation and Delivery
- InVitro Cell Research, LLC
- Fort Lee, NJ
- Start date
- Mar 23, 2023
- Science/R&D, Biotechnology
- Required Education
- Masters Degree/MBA
- Position Type
- Full time
- Pharm Country
Researching ways to formulate and deliver novel interventions is fundamental to our highly practical approach to fighting aging. Our ideal candidate for this position will be experienced in formulating interventions like nucleic acids, nanoparticles, small molecules, peptides, proteins, biologics, cells and exosomes/liposomes (to name just a few) for delivery modes including solid and liquid oral, liquid injectable (subcutaneous, iv, im, etc), and dermal and ophthalmic gels (for example).
With us, you'll get to:
- Develop and optimize current and novel intervention formulations and delivery systems
- Design formulations and processes for complex and challenging compounds
- Initiate and manage projects with external CROs and CMOs
- Conduct pre-formulation work such as solubility, stability and excipient compatibility testing
- Develop novel in vitro and in vivo assays for evaluating functionality, targeting efficiency and potency of novel delivery modalities for multiple routes of administration
- Serve as formulation lead in multidisciplinary project teams
Please apply if you have:
- An advanced degree with several years experience in multi-modal drug delivery and formulation
- A strong track record in product development/drug delivery/complex formulation and process development
- In-depth understanding of pre-formulation, formulation, delivery and biopharmaceutical principles (PK/PD, ADMET, etc)
- Expertise with in vivo delivery of small molecules, nucleic acids, proteins, biologics, cells, exosomes, etc
- Experience in formulation/process for non-conventional sterile dosage forms
Ideally, you'll also:
- Work independently, manage multiple projects and collaborate across disciplines
- Have experience with exogenous loading of liposomes, exosomes or other vesicles
And you'll need:
- The ability to work in the United States without sponsorship
- To have a friendly, easygoing personality
Starting base pay range: $145,000/yr - $175,000/yr
Starting additional compensation range: $8,000/yr - $18,000/yr
Starting position title and compensation are commensurate with experience.
InVitro Cell Research, LLC (ICR) is a privately funded company focused on regenerative and preventive personalized medicine. We are dedicated to discovering and developing interventions to slow and reverse biological aging and prevent major age-related diseases.
ICR has a small-group vibe and a highly collaborative work environment. We invest in our scientists, providing them the state-of-the-art resources they need to leverage their time and skills most effectively, empowering small teams to accomplish the amazing and advance our mission.
Our mission is to research ways to repair aging people, fast.
- InVitro Cell Research, LLC
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert