Scientist, Knowledge Management - Human Health and Disease
- InVitro Cell Research, LLC
- Fort Lee, NJ
- Start date
- Mar 23, 2023
- Science/R&D, Biotechnology, Pathology
- Required Education
- Masters Degree/MBA
- Position Type
- Full time
- Pharm Country
The rapid pace of scientific advancement requires sophisticated and innovative knowledge management skills. At ICR, our team of Scientists that specialize in Knowledge and Information Management are essential collaborators with our bench scientists.
In this position, you'll get to:
- Rapidly research available resources and synthesize important information into easy-to-read reports and assimilate executive summaries on a variety of health and disease topics
- Master the use of products from Informa, ABIS, GenomeQuest, InsightMeme, Endpoints, Scopus and others to quickly and efficiently provide information on specific disease indications, drugs in development or testing, etc
- Quickly synthesize new information and update previous reports
- Communicate summarized, high-level information effectively to other members of the ICR team through small-group presentations
Please apply if you have:
- A MS or PhD in Biomedical Sciences
- Experience in searching and analyzing traditional online resources of scientific information (e.g. PubMed, ResearchGate, etc) and non-traditional (e.g. message boards, blogs, news articles, etc)
- Hands-on experience with information products from companies like Informa, ABIS, InsightMeme, Quosa and Scopus
- Experience writing clear, concise and accurate reports and summaries of assigned literature topics in English that are easy to read and understand
- The ability to quickly assimilate and integrate data from various sources into cohesive summaries
- Broad knowledge of human health, aging and disease
And you'll need:
- A can-do attitude with a friendly, easygoing personality
- Excellent English-language communications skills
- The ability to work in the United States without sponsorship
Starting base pay range: $90,000/yr - $140,000/yr
Starting additional compensation range: $8,000/yr - $17,000/yr
These compensation ranges are starting ranges.
Position title and compensation are commensurate with experience.
InVitro Cell Research, LLC (ICR) is a privately funded company focused on regenerative and preventive personalized medicine. We are dedicated to discovering and developing interventions to slow and reverse biological aging and prevent major age-related diseases.
ICR has a small-group vibe and a highly collaborative work environment. We invest in our scientists, providing them the state-of-the-art resources they need to leverage their time and skills most effectively, empowering small teams to accomplish the amazing and advance our mission.
Our mission is to research ways to repair aging people, fast.
- InVitro Cell Research, LLC
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert