Global Project Management & Leadership - Late Stage Asset Dev Intern
- Daiichi Sankyo
- Basking Ridge, NJ
- Start date
- Mar 23, 2023
- Administration, Clinical, Clinical Project Management
- Required Education
- Bachelors Degree
- Position Type
- Full time
- Pharm Country
- Qualified candidate will play an essential role with Project Management of a Late-Stage Oncology Asset executing the Clinical Development Plan and/ or preparing for a Global NDA submission. Candidate will initially shadow the Project manager to understand at a high level clinical development and/or regulatory submission procedures.
- The Candidate will partner with the Director in Global Project Management (GPM) to track and manage key milestones for the integrated project plan. The candidate will have an opportunity to participate in Global Project Team (GPT) discussions on the overall strategy of the clinical development and associated regulatory submissions. As part of the candidate’s learning they will have the opportunity to work on and potentially lead small sub-teams under the supervision of the Director of GPM. During the internship it is expected that the candidate will be able to progress to independently manage select day to day deliverables.
- This position is flexible as a remote or hybrid position.
- Partner and assist GPM in GPT communications and meeting management of cross functional R&D members to include follow up on action items and deliverables. This will require learning cross functional roles and responsibilities such as (but not limited to) Clinical Development, Global Medical Affairs, Biostatistics, Clinical Pharmacology and Regulatory.
- Work with Clinical Development and Regulatory Affairs to gain an understanding of regulatory submission requirements and plan for strategy and execution.
- Occasional early/late meetings to communicate real time with other time zones such as Japan.
- Qualified candidates must currently be enrolled in an accredited graduate program with degrees focused in Pharmacy, Life Sciences, or Pharmaceutical Management
- Express an interest in Leadership and Global Research and Development Drug Processes. Prior experience in project management or project management software such as MS Project is a plus.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple project deliverables simultaneously, and communicate when competing priorities arise
- Attention to detail with a focus on data quality
- Strong communication skills and comfort engaging with global workforce
- Comfortable in a hybrid work environment (ability to perform duties effectively whether virtual or on-site)
Daiichi Sankyo Group is dedicated to the creation and supply of innovative pharmaceutical therapies to improve standards of care and address diversified, unmet medical needs of people globally by leveraging our world-class science and technology.
With more than 100 years of scientific expertise and a presence in more than 20 countries, Daiichi Sankyo and its 15,000 employees around the world draw upon a rich legacy of innovation and a robust pipeline of promising new medicines to help people. In addition to a strong portfolio of medicines for cardiovascular diseases, under the Group’s 2025 Vision to become a “Global Pharma Innovator with Competitive Advantage in Oncology,” Daiichi Sankyo is primarily focused on providing novel therapies in oncology, as well as other research areas centered around rare diseases and immune disorders.
For more information, please visit: www.daiichisankyo.com.
Daiichi Sankyo, Inc., headquartered in Basking Ridge, New Jersey, is a member of the Daiichi Sankyo Group. To learn more about Daiichi Sankyo, Inc., please visit www.dsi.com.
STOCK EXCHANGE: Tokyo Stock Exchange
STOCK SYMBOL: 4568
- (908) 992-6400
211 Mt. Airy Road
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert