Patient Data Management, Manager
- Thousand Oaks, CA
- Start date
- Mar 23, 2023
- Information Technology, Business/Data Analytics, Marketing, Marketing/Corporate Communications, Sales & Service
- Required Education
- High School or equivalent
- Position Type
- Full time
- Biotech Beach, Best Places to Work
HOW MIGHT YOU DEFY IMAGINATION?
Youve worked hard to become the professional you are today and are now ready to take the next step in your career. How will you put your skills, experience and passion to work toward your goals? At Amgen, our shared missionto serve patientsdrives all that we do. It is key to our becoming one of the worlds leading biotechnology companies, reaching over 10 million patients worldwide. Come do your best work alongside other innovative, driven professionals in this meaningful role.
Patient Data Management, Manager
What you will do
Lets do this. Lets change the world. In this vital role you will assist in driving Patient Level Data strategy and governance program for the US Commercial organization. This individual will partner with Patient Access, Legal, Compliance, IS, and Commercial teams as well as multiple external vendors to support the patient data integration and analytics strategy, including ongoing operations.
- Perform Patient Data Governance across Amgen brands for Patient Support Programs (PSP) such as Hub Services, Nurse Educator, Copay, and Specialty Pharmacy
- Collaborate with the Senior Manager on the data requirements gathering process for on boarding new PSP data sources
- Implement any required data changes to Amgens existing PSP data sources alongside the PDM Senior Manager
- Identify data issues across data sources and ensure data quality checks are implemented
- Ensure compliant operations and processing of patient level assets, ensuring adherence to all Amgen Privacy and Compliance SOPs
- Lead all aspects of day to day PDM operations for multiple brands supported by this role including the daily management of data aggregation vendor operations
- Build, draft, amend, and complete compliant patient data agreements with Specialty Pharmacy across multiple Amgen brands in partnership with the Trade Operations team
What we expect of you
We are all different, yet we all use our unique contributions to serve patients. The data management professional we seek is a self-starter with these qualifications.
Masters degree and 2years of data management, analytics, sales and marketing operations and/or value & access experience
Bachelors degree and 4 years of data management, analytics, sales and marketing operations and/or value & access experience
Associates degree and 10 years of data management, analytics, sales and marketing operations and/or value & access experience
High school diploma / GED and 12 years of data management, analytics, sales and marketing operations and/or value & access experience
- Direct experience with Patient Support Programs and their respective data sets
- Experience in entire lifecycle of contracting with vendor partners, including requirements gathering, managing edits, and implementation
- Strong project management skills, ability to lead and run projects from concept to completion in a matrixed and, at times, ambiguous environment
- Self-starter; ability to work under limited supervision
- Strong understanding of data models, data quality and SQL knowledge
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills; active listening, and relationship management skills
What you can expect of us
As we work to develop treatments that take care of others, we also work to care for our teammates professional and personal growth and well-being.
The annual base salary range for this opportunity in the U.S. is [input market pay range $105,817.00 - $125,933.00.
In addition to the base salary, Amgen offers a Total Rewards Plan comprising health and welfare plans for staff and eligible dependents, financial plans with opportunities to save towards retirement or other goals, work/life balance, and career development opportunities including:
- Comprehensive employee benefits package, including a Retirement and Savings Plan with generous company contributions, group medical, dental and vision coverage, life and disability insurance, and flexible spending accounts.
- A discretionary annual bonus program, or for field sales representatives, a sales-based incentive plan
- Stock-based long-term incentives
- Award-winning time-off plans and bi-annual company-wide shutdowns
- Flexible work models, including remote work arrangements, where possible
for a career that defies imagination
Objects in your future are closer than they appear. Join us.careers.amgen.com
If you're seeking a career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others, a career where you can work at the absolute forefront of biotechnology with the top minds in the field, you'll find it at Amgen.
Amgen, a biotechnology pioneer, discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. Our medicines have helped millions of patients in the fight against cancers, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis and other serious illnesses.
As an organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world, Amgen fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, ethical, committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win. Together, we live the Amgen values as we continue advancing science to serve patients.
Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
We are all different, yet we have this in common: our mission to serve patients. This sense of shared purpose is key to our becoming one of the world’s leading biotechnology companies. It guides us as we continue to launch new medicines and reach millions of patients worldwide.
We live the mission.
We win together.
We thrive on continual challenge.
Our team of 22,000+ scientists and professionals worldwide bring distinct perspectives and experiences to all we do. We leverage our global talent to achieve together—to research, manufacture and deliver ever-better products and greater depth to our mission.
At Amgen, there is a strong correlation between our high level of diversity and performance. Because addressing issues with a wider range of perspectives and approaches leads to more creative problem-solving. Together, we’re transforming the promise of science and biotechnology into therapies that have the power to restore health.
Connect with us to explore how you can Win, Live, and Thrive at Amgen.
One Amgen Center Drive
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert