Assoc. Scientist, Protein Development
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Tarrytown, New York
- Start date
- Mar 23, 2023
- Science/R&D, Biotechnology
- Required Education
- Bachelors Degree
- Position Type
- Full time
- Pharm Country, Best Places to Work
Regeneron's Protein Development group, a part of our Therapeutic Proteins organization, and located in Tarrytown, NY is seeking an Associate Scientist. In this role, you will drive biochemical characterization of protein reagents and antibodies in support of the company’s VelocImmune fully human antibody pipeline and Immune Oncology programs.A Typical Day in the Role Might Look Like:
- Protein purification and characterization using liquid chromatography such as affinity, IEX, HIC, and SEC
- Characterization of reagents by Western blotting, SDS PAGE electrophoresis, SEC chromatography, LAL, and concentration by UV
- Protein conjugation of reagents with biotin, KLH and other tags. Interpretation of results, documentation by ELN, and power point presentation slides for characterization and documentation of reagents and antibodies purified
- Operating and coding for Automation Equipment
- Database entry and documentation of purified characterized reagents in LIMS and power point reports
- You have a passion for groundbreaking science
- You are able to work productively in a fast-paced collaborative team environment
- You have excellent interpersonal skills
This role requires a BS or MS with 0-3+ years proven experience. Experience in protein purification is highly preferred.Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all levels!Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S. law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your location.
Salary Range (annually)$66,400.00 - $103,800.00
Regeneron is a leading biotechnology company that invents life-transforming medicines for people with serious diseases. Founded and led for 30 years by physician-scientists, our unique ability to repeatedly and consistently translate science into medicine has led to seven FDA-approved treatments and numerous product candidates in development, all of which were homegrown in our laboratories. Our medicines and pipeline are designed to help patients with eye disease, allergic and inflammatory diseases, cancer, cardiovascular and metabolic diseases, infectious diseases, pain and rare diseases.
Regeneron is accelerating and improving the traditional drug development process through our proprietary VelociSuite® technologies, such as VelocImmune® which produces optimized fully-human antibodies, and ambitious research initiatives such as the Regeneron Genetics Center, which is conducting one of the largest genetics sequencing efforts in the world.
Stock Symbol: REGN
Stock Exchange: NASDAQ
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
777 Old Saw Mill River Road
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert