Director, Commercial Insights & Analytics (Breast Cancer)
- Arvinas Inc.
- Working from Home
- Start date
- Mar 22, 2023
- Science/R&D, Immunology, Oncology
- Required Education
- Bachelors Degree
- Position Type
Arvinas is a clinical-stage biotechnology company leading the way in targeted protein degradation therapeutics. Arvinas is the first company to focus solely on protein degradation and its platform technology is the most advanced in the field. Since its founding in 2013, Arvinas’ PROTAC® Discovery Engine has been driving the most significant breakthroughs in the industry. Arvinas’ pipeline encompasses a range of validated and undruggable targets in oncology, immuno-oncology, and neuroscience. This includes three clinical-stage programs: bavdegalutamide (ARV-110) and ARV-766, which are being developed as potential treatments for men with late-line metastatic castrate-resistant prostate cancer, and ARV-471, which is being co-developed and commercialized by Arvinas and Pfizer as a potential treatment for patients with breast cancer.
#TeamArvinas is made up of more than 400 passionate and curious employees, whose diverse thoughts and perspectives are highly valued. Arvinas employees embrace the freedom to pursue innovation, think creatively, and give back. They are driven by the company’s values and mission – to improve the lives of patients with serious diseases by pioneering therapies created with our revolutionary PROTAC® protein degradation platform. We’re really excited about the work we’re doing inside and outside of Arvinas, and think you will be, too. But don’t just take our word for it – learn more about life at Arvinas and what employees have to say. For more information, please visit www.arvinas.com.
The Director of Commercial Insights & Analytics (Breast Cancer) will lead the generation of insights for informing launch planning and commercialization of ARV-471 in breast cancer. The person in this position will lead consolidation of insights from primary market research, forecasting, analytics, and competitive intelligence into strategic recommendations for the ARV-471 commercial team and other stakeholders. As a partner to the Marketing Team, this individual will bring independent and strategic thinking to launch preparation activities and post-launch understanding for ARV-471. This role will also require business partnership with multiple stakeholders beyond the Marketing Team including with the advanced analytics/RWD team, Managed Care, Finance, Investor Relations, and partner companies outside of Arvinas.
This position reports to the VP of Commercial Insights & Analytics and will work in a hybrid arrangement or be located at our headquarters in New Haven, CT.
- Develop deep understanding of the breast cancer market by synthesizing information and insights spanning different sources and types of data
- Lead the integration of insight and analysis from a variety of sources (primary market research, CI, secondary data) to provide actionable opportunities/ strategies to the Commercial team
- Primary Market Research:
- Lead various qualitative and quantitative primary market research projects (e.g., ATU, chart-audits, promotional materials testing, demand study, customer segmentation etc.)
- Manage market research design and execution (including vendor/project management) with minimal supervision
- Generate and effectively communicate relevant/ actionable insights based on interpretation of primary market research results
- Competitive Intelligence:
- Lead the generation of competitive analysis (congress coverage, alerts, company reports, etc.) for players within the breast cancer space, ensuring implications are reflected in the brand strategy, the forecast and communicated to key stakeholders
- Develop a robust CI plan, aligned to KITs & KIQs, to monitor the competitive environment and emerging data and inform clinical, regulatory, and commercial strategies for ARV-471.
- Lead long-term forecast model development for ARV-471, gain alignment on key assumptions within the Commercial team and effectively communicate forecast implications to senior management and key stakeholders
- Secondary Data:
- Partner with the advanced analytics teams for insights generation from real-world secondary data sources for oncology
- Pull data from syndicated data sources, understand data strengths/ weaknesses, and provide conclusions/ recommendations to brand marketing and other groups that require those insights
- Collaborate closely with alliance partner on insights, forecasting & analytics workstreams
- Collaborate with and be the primary liaison for insights in the breast cancer market for key cross functional partners (marketing, managed care, finance, manufacturing).
- Anticipate business needs for research and build insight plan for ARV-471.
- Accountable for management of ARV-471 insight budget and contractor/consultant relationships. Identify first-in-class vendors to execute on primary and secondary market research projects.
- 10+ years’ experience in pharma/biotech space in analytics/ market research/ forecasting functions or similar consulting experience
- Previous oncology experience required
- Familiar with common sources of epidemiology and approaches to market sizing/assessment (in oncology, preferred)
- Competency in conducting/analyzing research and navigating large volumes of information to synthesize what’s most important and actionable
- Demonstrated ability to pull together insights from a variety of sources and develop strategic guidance that result in a business decision or action
- Experience with revenue forecasting, including patient-based methods and uncertainty analyses
- Experience using Excel-based models as well as other quantitative and qualitative resources to perform analyses
- High degree of creativity and innovation in developing new approaches, processes, and methodologies
- Strong interpersonal skills and a consultative mindset, with the ability to develop strong partnerships and influence without authority
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; demonstrate - good presentation skills by pairing sound analytics with storytelling
- Strong organizational skills and time management; ability to manage diverse range of simultaneous projects
- Bachelor’s degree required; related advanced degree is preferred
Arvinas is proud to offer a competitive package of base and incentive compensation as well as a comprehensive benefits program designed to support the health, wellness and financial security of our employees and their families. Benefits include group medical, vision and dental coverage, group and supplemental life insurance, and much more. To learn more about Arvinas, please visit www.arvinas.com
Arvinas is an Equal Opportunity employer
At Arvinas, we’re leading the creation of an entirely new way to treat disease through therapies that target and degrade disease-related proteins. We are a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on developing new therapeutics for cancers and other difficult-to-treat diseases. Our proprietary PROTAC® protein degraders, or proteolysis-targeting chimeras, work by harnessing the body’s own natural protein disposal system to degrade and remove disease-causing proteins.
Our leading programs are focused on high-value targets in cancer, including the androgen and estrogen receptors associated with prostate and breast cancers, respectively. Our hope is to unlock the full potential of PROTAC protein degradation by developing our own robust pipeline and by partnering with the world’s leading drug development companies.
Designed with health and wellness in mind, employees and their families are eligible for:
- Medical, dental, and vision options, including a generous company contribution into an HSA
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- FSA, HSA, Healthcare, and Dependent Care accounts
- Company provided life insurance and short/long-term disability coverage
- Additional voluntary benefits including critical illness, hospital care and more
COMPENSATION & EQUITY
Central to our organization is attracting, retaining and engaging the best and brightest by sharing in the success of our organization:
- Competitive salaries and an annual incentive program
- 401K matching program with immediate vesting
- Eligibility for long-term equity incentives upon hire and annually
We believe it’s important to relax, unwind and enjoy life’s moments:
- Paid vacation
- A year-end office closure
- Observed company holidays
- Paid sabbatical upon 5 years’ tenure
We’re really excited about the work we’re doing inside and outside of Arvinas, and think you will be, too. We take our work very seriously, but we also ensure we’re having fun while doing it. We embrace the freedom to pursue innovation, think creatively, and give back. We care about each other, celebrate our accomplishments, and rise up to encourage our colleagues through challenges. If you think one of these open positions might be a fit, we’d love to hear from you.
5 Science Park
395 Winchester Ave
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert