R&D Procurement Intern
- Daiichi Sankyo
- Basking Ridge, NJ
- Start date
- Mar 22, 2023
- Administration, Procurement, Science/R&D, Research
- Required Education
- Bachelors Degree
- Position Type
- Full time
- Pharm Country
These responsibilities include:
- With consultation with buyers and group managers, create a Benchmark repository for Bioanalysis,central lab, specialty laboratory services,clinical supplies, medical writing, and other functional services.
- Under the guidance of R&DP group managers, create contracting metrics and the corresponding analysis for various service categories for FY2023.
This intern will learn project management skills and deep knowledge into R&D Procurement procedures and cross functional relationships. Candidate will gain real world experience and exposure to Research and Development areas in a pharmaceutical industry environment.Qualifications: Successful candidates will be able to meet the qualifications below with or without a reasonable accommodation.
- Qualified candidates must currently be enrolled in an accredited undergraduate program with a concentration in Business or related field.
- Candidate must be self-motivated, pay attention to details, well organized and analytical.
- Prior experience with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio) is preferred; experience in a corporate business environment or pharmaceutical industry is a plus.
Daiichi Sankyo Group is dedicated to the creation and supply of innovative pharmaceutical therapies to improve standards of care and address diversified, unmet medical needs of people globally by leveraging our world-class science and technology.
With more than 100 years of scientific expertise and a presence in more than 20 countries, Daiichi Sankyo and its 15,000 employees around the world draw upon a rich legacy of innovation and a robust pipeline of promising new medicines to help people. In addition to a strong portfolio of medicines for cardiovascular diseases, under the Group’s 2025 Vision to become a “Global Pharma Innovator with Competitive Advantage in Oncology,” Daiichi Sankyo is primarily focused on providing novel therapies in oncology, as well as other research areas centered around rare diseases and immune disorders.
For more information, please visit: www.daiichisankyo.com.
Daiichi Sankyo, Inc., headquartered in Basking Ridge, New Jersey, is a member of the Daiichi Sankyo Group. To learn more about Daiichi Sankyo, Inc., please visit www.dsi.com.
STOCK EXCHANGE: Tokyo Stock Exchange
STOCK SYMBOL: 4568
- (908) 992-6400
211 Mt. Airy Road
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert