Lead Process Technician, 2nd Shift, Wednesday-Saturday
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Rensselaer, New York
- Start date
- Mar 22, 2023
- Engineering, Manufacturing & Production, Process
- Required Education
- Bachelors Degree
- Position Type
- Full time
- Pharm Country, Best Places to Work
We are currently looking to fill a Lead Process Technician position with a Wednesday-Saturday 2:00 p.m.-12:30 a.m. schedule. Regeneron successfully manufactures a range of biopharmaceuticals for patients worldwide, including our approved therapeutic proteins and those involved in clinical studies. Our Lead Process Technician provide operational, maintenance and troubleshooting support for manufacturing process area maintenance through strict adherence to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and cGMPs.
As a Lead Process Technician, a typical day might include the following:
- Providing on-the-floor leadership to employees including; ensuring employees timesheets are completed on time, participating with employees training, to ensure that all requirement are met; performing minimally monthly performance feedback meetings with direct reports, and raising all performance issues to Manager and/or Directors and/or HR.
- Monitoring and prioritizing team’s daily Work Orders and PMs and efficiently coordinating the workflow and documentation of PMs and WOs
- Performing daily operations, maintenance and repairs on utility systems, manufacturing equipment and building systems in a cGMP environment with minimal direction
- Ensuring safe and efficient hands-on maintenance of all plant manufacturing equipment and related support equipment
- Identifying any off-nominal conditions with mechanical equipment and mechanical troubleshooting of manufacturing/utility equipment in a clean room environment
- Troubleshooting the electrical equipment during off-nominal conditions; locating the source of trouble and making/arranging for all vital repairs
- Communicating and coordinating with each department and within Facilities Management when planned and unplanned work events occur
- Interpreting P&IDs, equipment/system layouts, wiring diagrams and specifications in planning and performing maintenance and repairs
- Planning and scheduling outside contractors/vendors to perform scheduled and/or non-scheduled Preventative Maintenance or general work
- Demonstrate basic problem solving skills
- Can learn and follow routine procedures independently as well as part of a team
- Are comfortable and flexible to work in a changing environment
- Are able to lift, push, and/or pull at least 50lbs
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with the business
- Follow safety rules and ensure compliance with NY state and federal EPA regulation and law; specifically responsible system repairs, upkeep, maintenance and operations managed within regulating agencies such as OSHA
- Have effective time management skills to allow deadlines to be met in a timely manner
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Have basic working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and overall comfort and general familiarity with computer systems
- Ensure a safe work environment is maintained through adherence to safety guidelines and policies
- Full gowning required when entering and working on production floor
- Participate in rotational On-Call Schedule
To be considered for the Lead Process Technician position you must be willing and able to work Wednesday-Saturday 2:00 p.m.-12:30 a.m.. You must have the following: AAS degree, preferably in an Engineering or Construction Technologies related discipline, with 2 years of relevant experience or HSD/GED with 4 years of relevant experience. Prior experience in the maintenance and operation of large scale utilities plant preferred. Level will be determined based on qualifications relevant to the role.Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all levels!Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S. law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your location.
Salary Range (hourly)$26.08 - $55.82
Regeneron is a leading biotechnology company that invents life-transforming medicines for people with serious diseases. Founded and led for 30 years by physician-scientists, our unique ability to repeatedly and consistently translate science into medicine has led to seven FDA-approved treatments and numerous product candidates in development, all of which were homegrown in our laboratories. Our medicines and pipeline are designed to help patients with eye disease, allergic and inflammatory diseases, cancer, cardiovascular and metabolic diseases, infectious diseases, pain and rare diseases.
Regeneron is accelerating and improving the traditional drug development process through our proprietary VelociSuite® technologies, such as VelocImmune® which produces optimized fully-human antibodies, and ambitious research initiatives such as the Regeneron Genetics Center, which is conducting one of the largest genetics sequencing efforts in the world.
Stock Symbol: REGN
Stock Exchange: NASDAQ
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
777 Old Saw Mill River Road
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert