2023 Co-op- Bioinformatics, Computer Science or Related Majors
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Sleepy Hollow, New York
- Start date
- Mar 22, 2023
- Information Technology, Bioinformatics, Science/R&D
- Required Education
- Bachelors Degree
- Position Type
- Full time
- Pharm Country, Best Places to Work
If you’re a student pursuing a degree in Bioinformatics, Computational Biology, Computer science, or related majors, you may be a fit for a Co-op in our Research and Development or Information Technology organizations.
Please apply to one Co-op of interest that best matches your major. Our Co-op positions are January-August (Spring-Summer), May/June-December (Summer-Fall), and August-December (Fall).
In this role, a typical experience might include the following:
- Achieving a general understanding of what happens in our global organization
- Completing hands-on project work that has an impact on the business
- Engaging with Regeneron leadership
- Collaborating with a specific hiring manager and other interns/co-ops
- Establishing connections with Regeneron’s diverse set of employee resource groups
- Participating in professional development sessions while enjoying lots of free food and swag
- Showcasing the knowledge you gained through end of program presentation sessions
- Getting paid for your hard work!
This role might be for you if:
- You want to make a difference
- You advocate for your ideas – and what they can do in the world
- You’re excited to think, challenge, listen, re-think and solve
- You continuously look for ways to improve
- You are science-minded, ask questions and challenge conventional wisdom
- You work with precision, passion, thoughtfulness and integrity
- You’re ready to work with the team that can bring a great idea to life
- You know this is no ordinary job
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all levels!Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S. law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your location.
To be considered for this opportunity, you must be enrolled in, or accepted to, an academic program pursuing an Undergraduate or Graduate degree (and be returning to school the semester following the position). A cumulative GPA of 3.0 is preferred. We want someone who is able to commit to 40 hours per week from January-August, May/June-December, or August-December. Demonstrated leadership in areas such as campus activities, clubs, sports, current or previous work, or within the community is also preferred.
Regeneron is a leading biotechnology company that invents life-transforming medicines for people with serious diseases. Founded and led for 30 years by physician-scientists, our unique ability to repeatedly and consistently translate science into medicine has led to seven FDA-approved treatments and numerous product candidates in development, all of which were homegrown in our laboratories. Our medicines and pipeline are designed to help patients with eye disease, allergic and inflammatory diseases, cancer, cardiovascular and metabolic diseases, infectious diseases, pain and rare diseases.
Regeneron is accelerating and improving the traditional drug development process through our proprietary VelociSuite® technologies, such as VelocImmune® which produces optimized fully-human antibodies, and ambitious research initiatives such as the Regeneron Genetics Center, which is conducting one of the largest genetics sequencing efforts in the world.
Stock Symbol: REGN
Stock Exchange: NASDAQ
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
777 Old Saw Mill River Road
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert