Group Director, Quantitative Pharmacology
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Tarrytown, New York
- Start date
- Mar 22, 2023
- Science/R&D, Pharmacology
- Required Education
- Bachelors Degree
- Position Type
- Full time
- Pharm Country, Best Places to Work
We are looking for a Group Director (GD)in Quantitative Pharmacology (QP). We expect the person in this role will be responsible for managing a team functioning in one or more therapeutic focus area. In this capacity the GD is accountable for the successful and timely completion of QP related activities, encompassing a broad array of results in support of Drug Safety and Pharmacometrics.
We expect this GD to support a range of assets from Early Clinical Development through submission and beyond.
A day in the life of a Group Director may look like:
- Managing and mentoring a team of individual contributing scientists.
- Providing technical guidance and mentoring of colleagues within the function and across the organization.
- Performance management and assessment of staff and providing guidance and training to enable their success.
- Using an expert level of PK/PD knowledge and strategic leadership skills, effectively developing and implementing strategic analyses for research and development projects.
- Taking accountability for the PK/PD evaluation of a portfolio of products or projects
- Finding opportunity for process and procedural improvements, product or service improvements.
- Solving unique and complex problems that have a broad impact on the business.
This may be the right role for you, if you:
- Can inspire and lead colleagues to deliver PMx and company goals.
- Want to make a significant impact on the organization and external groups, and can influence and effect change.
- Enjoy making contributions to multi-disciplinary meetings by sharing cross-functional skills and knowledge.
- Understand long-term career opportunities and can guide other QP staff on potential directions.
In order to be considered qualified for this role, you must have:
An advanced education in, and broad pharmaceutical industry experience in Quantitative Pharmacology.
Hands on usage of a broad range of Quantitative tools and systems is required, as is a strong publication record in the field.
Experience in Oncology or Cardiovascular Therapeutic areas is preferred, but not required.
A proven ability to display excellent interpersonal and communication skills both written and oral and ability to communicate complex information succinctly.
Strong collaborative skills and effective at building alliances across functions, as well as the ability to effectively influence colleagues and multi-disciplinary project teams.
The ability to handle all types of projects and leverage higher level staff for technical input and brainstorming to implement solutions for complex projects.
Able to work with ambiguity.
Proven experience interacting with regulatory agencies without supervision, and within the company to develop regulatory strategy.
#ASCPTDoes this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all levels!Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S. law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your location.
Salary Range (annually)$193,200.00 - $322,000.00
Regeneron is a leading biotechnology company that invents life-transforming medicines for people with serious diseases. Founded and led for 30 years by physician-scientists, our unique ability to repeatedly and consistently translate science into medicine has led to seven FDA-approved treatments and numerous product candidates in development, all of which were homegrown in our laboratories. Our medicines and pipeline are designed to help patients with eye disease, allergic and inflammatory diseases, cancer, cardiovascular and metabolic diseases, infectious diseases, pain and rare diseases.
Regeneron is accelerating and improving the traditional drug development process through our proprietary VelociSuite® technologies, such as VelocImmune® which produces optimized fully-human antibodies, and ambitious research initiatives such as the Regeneron Genetics Center, which is conducting one of the largest genetics sequencing efforts in the world.
Stock Symbol: REGN
Stock Exchange: NASDAQ
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
777 Old Saw Mill River Road
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert