Senior Medical Director, Clinical Sciences, Oncology
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Tarrytown, New York
- Start date
- Mar 22, 2023
- Clinical, Clinical Research, Science/R&D, Oncology
- Required Education
- Position Type
- Full time
- Pharm Country, Best Places to Work
The Senior Medical Director provides clinical scientific leadership for a program including direct responsibility for clinical development strategy and execution of clinical trials. The incumbent will lead multi-disciplinary teams charged with guiding clinical development and subsequent regulatory submissions and will directly lead Medical Directors and Clinical Scientists.A typical day might include the following:
- Design and develop smaller, yet robust and innovative Phase 2 or 3 programs.
- Interact effectively and successfully with regulatory agencies
- Build consensus and lead multi-disciplinary teams towards sound decision-making.
- Develop and implement strategic growth plans.
- Work with external collaborators, including CROs, national institutes and multinational pharmaceutical companies
- You have developed unique and innovative clinical strategies to significantly shorten the development cycle in the face of an evolving regulatory landscape.
- You have shown knowledge of compliance and global regulatory requirements (ICH) for development of pharmaceutical candidates / products is required.
- You have excellent scientific standing among peers and the ability to address issues with scientific difficulty and creative solutions.
- You are a change agent and driver, adapting to organizational growth, as needed.
For this role, we seek a MD or MD/PhD with Oncology or relevant clinical training with a minimum of 4 years of industry experience in clinical development, with experience designing and driving first-in-human through registration-enabling clinical programs. Managerial experience is preferred.
#LI-Hybrid, #MDJOBSCD, #MDJOBS, #GDTherapeuticJobsDoes this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all levels!Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S. law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your location.
Salary Range (annually)$314,100.00 - $424,900.00
Regeneron is a leading biotechnology company that invents life-transforming medicines for people with serious diseases. Founded and led for 30 years by physician-scientists, our unique ability to repeatedly and consistently translate science into medicine has led to seven FDA-approved treatments and numerous product candidates in development, all of which were homegrown in our laboratories. Our medicines and pipeline are designed to help patients with eye disease, allergic and inflammatory diseases, cancer, cardiovascular and metabolic diseases, infectious diseases, pain and rare diseases.
Regeneron is accelerating and improving the traditional drug development process through our proprietary VelociSuite® technologies, such as VelocImmune® which produces optimized fully-human antibodies, and ambitious research initiatives such as the Regeneron Genetics Center, which is conducting one of the largest genetics sequencing efforts in the world.
Stock Symbol: REGN
Stock Exchange: NASDAQ
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
777 Old Saw Mill River Road
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert