Inside Sales Representative (Remote) #2973
- GRAIL, LLC
- Remote - USA
- Start date
- Mar 22, 2023
- Sales & Service, Account Management
- Required Education
- Bachelors Degree
- Position Type
- Full time
- Biotech Bay, Best Places to Work
GRAIL is seeking a highly motivated, self-starter Enterprise Inside Sales Associate to open doors and build new relationships with self-insured employers, life insurers, payers and health systems in an assigned territory.
You will identify companies and contacts for outreach, secure meetings with key decision-makers, and manage a robust pipeline of marketing qualified leads. This role will work in tight collaboration with the Enterprise (Employer, Health Plan and Life Insurance) and Health System Sales and Marketing teams and report to the Associate Director of Inside Sales.
This role is a great “foot in the door” opportunity for a lucrative career in B2B/enterprise sales.
We have a few openings across the US.
1. Menlo Park Headquarters location and Hybrid
2. Central Region - preference for Colorado, Texas, Tennessee
3. US Remote
- Work within a commercial vertical (Health Systems, Employers, Life Insurers, Health Plans) and, in some cases, a geographic region, to drive interest, leads, and new account opportunities to the sales team and support their broader activities
- Enter calls, activities and customer information into a CRM (Salesforce) and update as needed to keep all stakeholders informed
- Use a combination of cold calls (~30 per day), cold emails, LinkedIn messaging and other outbound communication methods to reach your target audience and schedule the required number of monthly sales interactions
- Establish personal connections with clinical, executive and HR/Benefits leaders to open new pipeline opportunities and schedule meetings for Key Account Directors
- Use sales and marketing automation tools to enhance exposure within target accounts, measure inbound and outbound activities, and monitor effectiveness of personal sales activity
- Achieve goals for sales activities, including outbound calls made, new prospects identified, meetings scheduled and meetings completed
- Meet SLA’s and demonstrate diligence in following up on responses from prospects and persistence in making multiple attempts to each prospect for improved response rates
- Provide market feedback on competitive activity, pricing, and other industry trends to marketing and sales stakeholders
- Contribute the company culture by embracing and enhancing company values
Your background should include:
- BS/BA degree. Preferably with business, marketing, or healthcare major
- Minimum 2 years inside sales or field sales experience within pharmaceutical, biotechnology, or lab sales and/or ideally selling into HR & Benefits leaders within self-insured employers, health systems, life insurance and health plan companies is preferred - not required
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate complex information into an “elevator pitch” to get someone’s attention and persuade them to take action
- Experience with sales and prospecting tools, such as Salesforce, Outreach, LinkedIn Sales Navigator and ZoomInfo
- Travel as necessary (~20%)
The expected, full-time, annual base pay scale for this position is $79,000 - $100,000. Actual base pay will consider skills, experience, and location.
Based on the role, colleagues may be eligible to participate in an annual bonus plan tied to company and individual performance, or an incentive plan. We also offer a long-term incentive plan to align company and colleague success over time.
In addition, GRAIL offers a progressive benefit package, including flexible time-off, a 401k with a company match, and alongside our medical, dental, vision plans, carefully selected mindfulness offerings.
GRAIL is an Equal Employment Office and Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status. We will reasonably accommodate all individuals with disabilities so that they can participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation. GRAIL maintains a drug-free workplace.
Following extensive monitoring, consideration of business implications, and advice from internal and external experts, GRAIL US has made the decision to require that all U.S. employees be “Fully Vaccinated” with the COVID-19 vaccine. “Fully Vaccinated” is defined as two weeks after both doses of a two-dose vaccine (e.g. Pfizer or Moderna) or two weeks since a single-dose vaccine (e.g. Johnson & Johnson) has been administered. Absent a qualifying exemption, all GRAIL US employees are to comply with this requirement, including providing documentation of such vaccination status, as a condition of employment. Anyone unable to be vaccinated, either because of a sincerely held religious belief or a medical condition or disability that prevents them from being vaccinated, can request a reasonable accommodation for consideration by GRAIL.
GRAIL is a healthcare company whose mission is to detect cancer early, when it can be cured. GRAIL is focused on alleviating the global burden of cancer by developing pioneering technology to detect and identify multiple deadly cancer types early. The company is using the power of next-generation sequencing, population-scale clinical studies, and state-of-the-art computer science and data science to enhance the scientific understanding of cancer biology, and to develop its multi-cancer early detection blood test. GRAIL is headquartered in Menlo Park, CA with locations in Washington, D.C., North Carolina, and the United Kingdom. It is supported by leading global investors and pharmaceutical, technology, and healthcare companies. For more information, please visit www.grail.com.
CEO: Bob Ragusa
1525 O'Brien Drive
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert