#Sr. Administrative Coordinator (External & Contract Manufacturing Team)
- Lake County, Illinois
- Start date
- Mar 22, 2023
- Clinical, Clinical Project Management, Manufacturing & Production
- Required Education
- Associate Degree
- Position Type
- Full time
- BioMidwest, Best Places to Work
The Senior Coordinator, External and Contract Manufacturing will coordinate purchase orders and provide organizational support for the ECM leadership team.
- Provides organizational support for the External Contract Manufacturing team leadership team including calendar management, scheduling travel, processing expense reports, meeting/events planning & hosting, preparing presentations from source materials, maintaining org charts
- Maintain team calendars with key meetings and events
- Coordinate new employee set-ups and onboarding/offboarding within ECM
- Maintain repository of key TPM (Third Party Manufacturers) information and related documents as needed
- Create and drive approval of all ECM Purchase Orders. Troubleshoot & resolve issues with purchase orders. Complete vendor setup and own inquiries and follow-up.
- Develop and manage guidance as appropriate on Purchase Order process flow, highlighting required information and opportunities to improve efficiency
- Monitor accounts payable for ECM Purchase orders to ensure payment, coordinating timely resolution where needed
- Assist with SharePoint initiatives including responsibility for implementation, ongoing maintenance, facilitating standardization and communicating best practices to users, including providing access to both internal and external parties
- Provide support to Alliance Managers as needed
- Associate degree preferred and/or equivalent years of experience
- Microsoft Office, SAP and SharePoint experience preferred
- Demonstrated strong collaborative skills in working with people across functions and levels
- Analytical problem solving required for troubleshooting and resolving issues quickly related to SAP, SharePoint, and similar systems
- Ability to manage multiple projects requiring minimal supervision
- Ability to provide support across the ECM team as required
AbbVie is an equal opportunity employer including disability/vets. It is AbbVie’s policy to employ qualified persons of the greatest ability without discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, Armed Forces service medal veteran or active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, or any other protected group status. We will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified minorities, women, individuals with a disability, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans or active-duty wartime or campaign badge veterans. The Affirmative Action Plan is available for viewing in the Human Resources office during regular business hours.
AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
Stock Symbol: ABBV
Stock Exchange: NYSE
1 North Waukegan Road
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert