Adicet Bio, Inc. is a clinical stage biotechnology company discovering and developing allogeneic gamma delta T cell therapies for cancer. Adicet is advancing a pipeline of “off-the-shelf” gamma delta T cells, engineered with chimeric antigen receptors (CARs) and adaptors (CAds), to enhance selective tumor targeting and facilitate innate and adaptive anti-tumor immune response for durable activity in patients. For more information, please visit our website at https://www.adicetbio.com.
ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR / DIRECTOR, TRANSLATIONAL MEDICINE
Adicet Bio is seeking an Associate Director/Director of Translational Medicine to contribute to the successful translation of ?d T cell-based products from Discovery Research to Clinical Development. The individual will define and implement preclinical and clinical translational and biomarker strategies for product candidates entering clinical development and execute these strategies in first-in-human clinical trials.
- Manages translational and biomarker strategies to progress Adicet Bio’s programs efficiently to the clinic
- Procures and manages vendors to implement biomarker assay development and to perform biomarker analysis
- Manages the development of clinical companion diagnostic tests
- Understands project timelines and deliverables, and plans/coordinates project work accordingly with departmental, functional, and other stakeholders
- Prepares and reviews translational medicine sections of IBs, INDs, abstracts, manuscripts, and technical reports
- Contributes to scientific and strategy discussions to advance and enhance Adicet Bio’s platform and product candidates
- Closely mentors junior scientists to further develop talent within the group
- PhD scientist with a minimum of 7 years of relevant experience is required, preferably in biotechnology or pharmaceutical sectors
- Strong background in cellular immunology and immuno-oncology, with an understanding of the tumor microenvironment of solid tumors, is required
- Experience in in-depth characterization of T/NK cells and/or CAR T/NK cell products is preferred
- Experience in developing clinical companion diagnostic tests is highly desirable
- Strong team player with the ability to work in cross-functional teams
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Translational research experience is preferred
Adicet Bio requires all workers to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, including the booster dose.
At Adicet, our people are our greatest focus. We believe that attracting and retaining the best and brightest is the key to achieving our mission to deliver best-in-class gamma delta T cell therapies for patients fighting cancer.
We offer a competitive compensation package including base salary, annual cash bonus, long-term incentives (equity), Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) and a 401(k) with ROTH and a 4.5% Company match.
To ensure the wellness of our employees and their loved ones, we offer comprehensive health plans (medical, dental, vision, etc.), Flexible Health and Commuter Spending Accounts (FSA) and a company matched Health Savings Account (HSA). We also offer a life, AD&D, short and long-term disability insurance, and legal, pet, and various other voluntary insurance programs.
We also believe our greatest ideas come when we are refreshed and focused, and we offer generous paid time-off including 12 company holidays with end-of-year shutdown, vacation, sick time, and paid parental leave.
Adicet is located in a state-of-the-art facility and works to create an incredible office experience with an onsite gym and various other fitness options, abundant, zero-cost, onsite parking with electric vehicle charging stations and free shuttle (Caltrain), company subsidized lunches (delivered onsite daily) and fully stocked breakrooms.
In compliance with California’s pay transparency law and in pursuit of pay equity and fairness, we publish salary ranges for all open positions. The pay scale range for this role is $172,000 - $266,000 annualized base salary. The salary of the finalist selected for this role will be set based on a variety of factors, including but not limited to, their qualifications (education, experience, specialty, and training), and peer and market data. This listed salary range represents the Company’s good faith and reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation at the time of posting.