Project Managing Specialist
- I Peace, Inc
- Palo Alto, California
- Annual Income $70,000 - $130,000
- Start date
- Mar 23, 2023
- Science/R&D, Biomedical Sciences
- Required Education
- Masters Degree/MBA
- Position Type
- Full time
- Biotech Bay
Job Description for Project Managing Specialist
We are looking for a self-motivated, passionate and collaborative B2B Project Managing Specialist to help us expand the client base and grow revenue by keeping our company accountable and innovate. If you like to work in a fast-paced and exciting environment, join our team!
B2B Project Managing Specialist will lead our B2B account management activities involving closing important contracts and managing on-going projects for new and existing clients. The coverage will be global as I Peace’s client base is diverse. The Managing Specialist will be responsible for B2B clients base development by building and managing the relationship using technical expertise and communicating effectively to sell I Peace’s cutting-edge cell products and services and keep our clients satisfied.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
● Promote and explain I Peace’s products and services including GMP and/or research-grade iPSCs and custom iPSC manufacturing projects
● Build, nurture, and manage strong, long-lasting customer relationships by communication skill and technical knowledge
● Demonstrate partnership approach with clients
● Support existing clients for on-going projects
● Achieve growth and hit sales targets by collaborating with other functions including R&D and manufacturing in the company
● Create and maintain an effective sales pitch deck
● Conduct market research and identify new opportunities
● Search for new client leads and proactively approach to new clients
● First language should be English. (Understanding Japanese would be preferred. )
● Bachelor's or Master’s degree in cell biology or molecular biology preferred. Any similar knowledge with work experience in biology related services will be considered.
● Experience in cell therapy industry and/or iPSC related knowledge will be a plus
● 5+ years of relevant research and/or account manager experience in the biotech or similar industry
● Experience or willingness to work in a fast paced, startup environment
● Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
● Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
● Strong business sense and industry expertise
● Excellent listening, mentoring, coaching and people management skills
● Inclusive of different cultural backgrounds
Full time; The majority of the work can be done remotely from home.
Bay Area locals preferred. Occasional office or client visits may be required for in-person meetings.
Annual Income $70,000 - $130,000
Total Compensation consists of base compensation plus paid time-off and variable bonus as applicable.
About I Peace
I Peace, Inc. is a Palo Alto-based biotech startup that develops, manufactures, and provides products and services utilizing induced pluripotent stem cell (iPSC) technology, with a mission to democratize access to clinical-grade iPSCs. Founded by a scientist involved in generating the world’s first human iPSCs, I Peace was created to bring iPSC technology to the patients that need it, fast. We have a state-of-the-art GMP facility in Kyoto, Japan where we manufacture GMP-grade iPSCs and a R&D facility in Palo Alto, California. Please note that I Peace has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health and well-being of our employees. As a condition of employment, our employees working on-site are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law. I Peace is an equal employment opportunity employer. Candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, age, sex, religion, ancestry, veteran status, marital status, gender identify, sexual orientation, national origin, liability for military service, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. If you are interested in learning the status of your application, please note you will be contacted directly by the appropriate human resources contact person if you are selected for further consideration. I Peace reserves the right to defer or close a vacancy at any time.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert