The Senior Manager, Advanced Analytics - Dermatology/Respiratory role is a part of the Insights & Analytics team under Commercial Operations. As a part of the team, this role will collaborate with sales and marketing business partners, customer insights and data management teams to develop data driven insights to support brand strategic and tactic decision making. This individual will take the lead on collection, interpretation and integration of all aspects of data sources. This is a hands-on role that leads the translation of a variety of data into meaningful opportunities, provides insights based on a deep knowledge of brands, sales, market environment and evolving health care systems, customers for Atopic Dermatitis, Asthma, Chronic Sinusitis with Nasal Polyps and emerging launches.
A typical day may look like this:
- Identifying business needs proactively and lead the day-to-day relationship and projects with sales leadership and brand teams.
- Conducting objective secondary data analysis and communicate insight story of synthesizing different sources and types of data.
- Building out comprehensive analytics/insights for Dermatology, Respiratory and pipeline assets in collaboration with customer insights team and HEOR teams (e.g. deeper understanding of patient treatment journey, predictive targeting approaches, robust epi-based patient flow models, etc.)
- Creating insightful reports and presentations that clearly identify and simplify the measurable insights combined with business implications, strategic and tactical options.
- Brand performance/critical metrics development, tracking, and best practice sharing across functions.
- Building Dermatology/Respiratory patient cohorts, clarifying patient treatment journey.
- Developing HCP/account level segmentation and targeting plan using account/HCP/patient level data sets (including opportunity assessment).
- Collaborating with internal teams and vendors to coordinate cross-functional analysis and data acquisition.
- Assuring compliance with regulatory, security, and privacy requirements as it relates to data assets.
This position may be for you if:
Master's degree completed by start date and 6+ years of business analytics, statistics, data mining, applied mathematics, engineering, computer science or related field experience in the pharmaceutical industry OR Bachelor’s degree and 8+ years of business analytics, statistics, data mining, applied mathematics, engineering, computer science or related field experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- BS/BA required. Advanced degree in a quantitative subject (e.g. Statistics, Econometrics, Mathematics) preferred
- Dermatology or Respiratory working experience strongly preferred
- Commercial business intelligence tool report creation experience required (any, but e.g.: Tableau, Oracle BI, Microstrategy, DataiKu)
- SAS code-writing skills (BASE, STAT, SQL, Macros) preferred, SQL query-writing required.
- In-depth knowledge and data mining experience using secondary subnational prescription and sales data required. Experience with longitudinal patient, specialty pharmacy/ hub data strongly preferred. Familiarity with frequently used pharma data sources like IQVIA, Symphony, etc. strongly preferred
- Experience in resource optimization, commercial mix modeling or alignment, targeting, and call planning highly preferred
- Advanced proficiency in Excel, and PowerPoint required
- Presentation skills to take sophisticated analysis and apply a business context for non-analytical associates required
- Technical aptitude with strong logical, problem solving, and decision-making skills
- Excellent organization/planning skills and talent for running many large and sophisticated datasets
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S. law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your location.
Salary Range (annually)
$126,600.00 - $206,600.00