Staff Statistical Analyst #2682
- GRAIL, LLC
- Menlo Park, CA
- Start date
- Mar 19, 2023
- Information Technology, Business/Data Analytics, Science/R&D, Biostatistics
- Required Education
- Bachelors Degree
- Position Type
- Full time
- Biotech Bay, Best Places to Work
The Staff Statistical Analyst contributes to the analysis of clinical study data through their statistical programming expertise. This individual will develop programs for and maintain complete and auditable documentation of the analysis of GRAIL’s clinical studies.
- Provide statistical programming support to pre-specified and exploratory analysis, formal reports, publications, presentations, and new statistical methodologies
- Work closely with biostatisticians to review the statistical analysis plan (SAP), and create data and analysis program specifications based on the SAP
- Maintain complete and auditable programming documentation for analysis of clinical studies
- Contribute to the development, documentation and maintenance of a reusable programming code library
- Serve as a member of clinical study teams
- Work with data scientists closely on machine learning projects, as applicable
- Work on engineering-oriented projects like dashboarding, automation, and scaling up efforts with large-scale genomic data, as applicable
- May act as a biostatistician on small-scale projects
- Stay abreast of industry developments in the Statistical Programming field and apply to appropriate systems and processes
- 5+ years statistical programming experience in academia or industry. Molecular diagnostics industry experience preferred.
- B.S. or M.S in Statistics or related field.
- Proficient in R or Python
- Experience programming in SAS
- Knowledge of applicable regulatory rules and guidelines, e.g., ICH, GCP, HIPAA
- Experience with vcf, CDISC, SDTM, and ADaM compliant data sets is strongly desirable
- Experience with regulatory submissions is strongly desirable
- Ability to work independently on multiple concurrent projects in a fast-paced environment
- Strong team player with demonstrated track record of success in cross-functional team environment
- Molecular diagnostics industry experience preferred
- R is strongly preferred
- Regulatory filing experience is strongly preferred
The estimated, full-time, annual base pay scale for this position is $154,000 - $204,000. Actual base pay will consider skills, experience, and location.
Based on the role, colleagues may be eligible to participate in an annual bonus plan tied to company and individual performance, or an incentive plan. We also offer a long-term incentive plan to align company and colleague success over time.
In addition, GRAIL offers a progressive benefit package, including flexible time-off, a 401k with a company match, and alongside our medical, dental, vision plans, carefully selected mindfulness offerings.
GRAIL is an Equal Employment Office and Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status. We will reasonably accommodate all individuals with disabilities so that they can participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation. GRAIL maintains a drug-free workplace.
Following extensive monitoring, consideration of business implications, and advice from internal and external experts, GRAIL US has made the decision to require that all U.S. employees be “Fully Vaccinated” with the COVID-19 vaccine. “Fully Vaccinated” is defined as two weeks after both doses of a two-dose vaccine (e.g. Pfizer or Moderna) or two weeks since a single-dose vaccine (e.g. Johnson & Johnson) has been administered. Absent a qualifying exemption, all GRAIL US employees are to comply with this requirement, including providing documentation of such vaccination status, as a condition of employment. Anyone unable to be vaccinated, either because of a sincerely held religious belief or a medical condition or disability that prevents them from being vaccinated, can request a reasonable accommodation for consideration by GRAIL.
GRAIL is a healthcare company whose mission is to detect cancer early, when it can be cured. GRAIL is focused on alleviating the global burden of cancer by developing pioneering technology to detect and identify multiple deadly cancer types early. The company is using the power of next-generation sequencing, population-scale clinical studies, and state-of-the-art computer science and data science to enhance the scientific understanding of cancer biology, and to develop its multi-cancer early detection blood test. GRAIL is headquartered in Menlo Park, CA with locations in Washington, D.C., North Carolina, and the United Kingdom. It is supported by leading global investors and pharmaceutical, technology, and healthcare companies. For more information, please visit www.grail.com.
CEO: Bob Ragusa
1525 O'Brien Drive
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert