Sr. Product Manager/Associate Director Marketing
- Tris Pharma
- Monmouth Junction, NJ
- Start date
- Mar 19, 2023
- Marketing, Product Development/Management
- Required Education
- Bachelors Degree
- Position Type
- Full time
- Pharm Country
Tris Pharma, Inc. (www.trispharma.com) is a leading privately-owned biopharmaceutical company in the U.S. with a focus on development and commercialization of innovative medicines that address unmet patient needs. We have more than 150 US and International patents including applications and have marketed several branded and generic products in the U.S., have licensed our products in the US and international markets, and have a robust pipeline of innovative products spanning neuroscience and other therapeutic categories employing our proprietary science and technology.
We truly believe that to innovate and to set us apart, we will need the most talented and tenacious minds. Accordingly, we are always looking for people who are open to challenges, learning-oriented and want to make a difference in their environment. If you want to be a part of a growing, high energy, learning-oriented company and are willing to work hard, we want to hear from you.
We are hiring at our Monmouth Junction NJ Headquarters for a SR Product Manager or Associate Director to join our small, but productive, Marketing team.
We are looking for an experienced Pharma Marketing professional who will function as a “hands-on” member of the Branded ADHD Marketing Team by contributing to both overall marketing operations and strategy (Healthcare Provider (HCP) and Patient) and being responsible for the development and execution of tactics to ensure the brands’ personal and non-personal promotion to providers, patients and caregivers within the ADHD Therapeutic Area. She/he also works on launching new indications and branded products in the pipeline, as appropriate.
• Successfully supports Promotional Campaigns and Project Management initiatives by developing and implementing promotional projects within budget and timelines; Initiates tactics and sales materials in line with overall brand objectives; Aligns creative execution and messaging with brand strategy; Manages production and fulfillment of promotional projects within tight time lines; Effectively measures success of brand strategy and tactics
• Actively participates in the brand planning process and the development of the brand tactical plan including but not limited to: making necessary changes to align with brand strategy, providing insight and input into brand strategies, ensuring flawless execution of plans, providing input into media planning, evaluating personal and non-personal channels to effectively reach ADHD Target, etc.
• Participates and contributes to all aspects of launch planning and execution of new products, indications, and dosage forms including but not limited to: developing plans to penetrate new markets, leading cross-functional planning teams to ensure alignment with strategy and tactics as well as timely development and execution, etc.
• Develops field communications regarding promotional materials and campaigns and functions as a primary contact for field sales force regarding marketing questions and concerns; Leads key initiatives and provide insight to training for field workshops
• Acts as primary contact for third party vendors to ensure projects are delivered within specifications; Participates in the vendor selection process for assigned projects, reviews proposals and ensures contract negotiation; Works within the promotional review process for internal approval and execution of contracts
• Responsible for brand budget management and reconciliation process including negotiation and management of open purchase orders; Tracks specific projects budget reconciliation process
• Collaborates closely with the legal, medical, and regulatory team through the development of materials and through the Promotional Review Process (PRC); Interacts with PRC team to resolve open items and reach consensus
• Supports competitive intelligence initiatives by monitoring marketplace and ensuring the team is up-to-date on competitive activity as well as events within therapeutic spaceRequirements
Bachelors degree in business, scientific or related field AND minimum 7 years brand or product marketing experience in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology or related industry. Title commensurate with experience.
Special knowledge or skills needed and/or licenses or certificates required
• Demonstrated experience in driving marketing strategy and market development program initiatives
• Experience working on multi-channel marketing campaigns and programs through multiple stages including concept, implementation, execution
• Demonstrated ability to successfully collaborate with commercial and non-commercial teams and flawlessly execute tactics
• Experience working with, and/or managing, outside vendors
• Strong understanding of budget management
• Current working knowledge of the pharmaceutical Legal, Medical, Regulatory review process
• Excellent working knowledge and experience with marketing strategy and product positioning
Tris Pharma, Inc. offers a highly competitive compensation and benefits package. To build and enhance our diverse workforce, we encourage applications from individuals with disabilities, minorities, veterans, women, LGBTQ, etc. Tris Pharma, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. #LI-DNI
Founded in 2000, Tris Pharma, Inc. (www.trispharma.com) is the 3rd largest specialty pharmaceutical company in the United States. With our intense focus on the application of physical chemistry in biological systems, coupled with the requirements of manufacturing and market demands, we have grown our employee base over 250% in the past three years. Specifically, we are engaged in research, development, and manufacturing of both OTC and Rx branded products and specialty generic products. Our mission is to understand the science driving the delivery of drugs into the human body;develop and bring to market products that add value to our customers and patients and provide a benefit to our company, employees and society at large.
- (732) 940-2800
US Highway 130
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert