Affimedix, a fast-growing Medical Device company in Silicon Valley of California, focuses on R & D, product design, development, manufacturing and marketing of its “Proprietary” Point-Of-Care Health Diagnostics globally. Affimedix is redefining Point-Of-Care Diagnostics for small molecule biomarkers using its game-changer Immuno-Sandwich Test technology.
- Organize and coordinate office operations and procedures.
- Contact person for Purchasing, Invoicing, maintenance, mailing, shipping, supplies, and equipments.
- Manage relationships with vendors and service providers, ensuring all items are invoiced and paid on time.
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors and service providers.
- Design and ensure filing systems are maintained and current.
- Ensure security, integrity and confidentiality of data.
- Ensure office financial objectives are met by preparing annual budget for the office, planning the expenditures, analyzing and correcting variances.
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints.
- Support all Divisional Managers.
Qualifications & Skills / Experience:
- Minimum BA or BS degree with experience in Healthcare industry is preferred.
- Experience in Business accounting and Human Resources is preferred.
- Communication and inter-personal skills.
- Initiative, Integrity and Adaptability.
- Advanced computer skills with Quicken experience.
- Planning, Organization and Time management.
- Attention to detail.
- Process improvement and Inventory control.
- Shipping and Supply management.
- Customer support.