Senior Medical Director, Clinical Sciences, Immunology (Non I/O)
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Tarrytown, New York
- Start date
- Mar 18, 2023
- Clinical, Clinical Research, Science/R&D, Immunology
- Required Education
- Associate Degree
- Position Type
- Full time
- Pharm Country, Best Places to Work
The Senior Medical Director, Clinical Sciences provides clinical leadership and is responsible for all clinical deliverables within the assigned section of a clinical program with minimal supervision from Program Lead MD. Clinical deliverables may include individual protocols consistent with the Clinical Development Plans (CDP); clinical components of regulatory documents/registration dossier and brand related medical information, clinical communications and publications.
A day in the life may include the following responsibilities:
- Manages all operational aspects and drives execution of the section of the clinical program in partnership with global line functions, assigned Clinical Scientist and Clinical Operations associates.
- Supports Program Lead MD and frequently lead interactions with external collaborators (e.g., regulatory authorities, key opinion leaders, advisory boards, patient advocacy groups), internal collaborators (e.g., Research, Early Clinical Development, Medical Affairs, Marketing, HE&OR), and internal decision boards.
- Contributes/Leads development of clinical sections of program level regulatory documents such as Investigators’ Brochures, briefing books, safety updates, IND/NDA submission documents, responses to Health Authorities questions with minimal input from Program Lead MD.
- Ensures career development of GCD colleagues through active participation in the performance management and talent planning processes. Provides on-boarding, training, and mentoring support and contributes to the performance evaluation of GCST members as appropriate.
This job may be for you if you:
- Want to impact patients by developing new and innovative therapies
- Have strong management, interpersonal, communication, negotiation, and problem solving skills
- Have medical/scientific expertise in the disease area of assigned program
In order to be considered for this position, you must have an M.D. preferably with clinical training in Immunology. 5+ years in clinical research or drug development in an academic or industry environment spanning clinical activities in Phases 1 through 4 is also required. You must understand global regulatory environment including key regulatory agencies and approval processes and have a strong understanding of operational aspects of all phases of clinical trial conduct (start-up, conduct, close-out).
#LI-onsite, #MDJobs, #MDJobsCD, #GDTherapeuticJobs, SKC, #immunologyDoes this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all levels!Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S. law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your location.
Salary Range (annually)$318,800.00 - $389,600.00
Regeneron is a leading biotechnology company that invents life-transforming medicines for people with serious diseases. Founded and led for 30 years by physician-scientists, our unique ability to repeatedly and consistently translate science into medicine has led to seven FDA-approved treatments and numerous product candidates in development, all of which were homegrown in our laboratories. Our medicines and pipeline are designed to help patients with eye disease, allergic and inflammatory diseases, cancer, cardiovascular and metabolic diseases, infectious diseases, pain and rare diseases.
Regeneron is accelerating and improving the traditional drug development process through our proprietary VelociSuite® technologies, such as VelocImmune® which produces optimized fully-human antibodies, and ambitious research initiatives such as the Regeneron Genetics Center, which is conducting one of the largest genetics sequencing efforts in the world.
Stock Symbol: REGN
Stock Exchange: NASDAQ
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
777 Old Saw Mill River Road
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert