Product Manager, Market Research & Customer Insights
- Working from Home
- Start date
- Mar 18, 2023
- Marketing, Market Research/Customer Experience, Product Development/Management
- Required Education
- Bachelors Degree
- Position Type
- Full time
Working under the supervision of the Head Global Product Management, the Product Specialist-Market research and customer insights is responsible for building and communicating a detail industry intelligence report. The ideal candidate will have background molecular biology with strong communication skills. Gather market and customer insights including customer experience, market and competitive analysis, business landscape assessments through synthesizing large datasets, primary and secondary information, and survey data.Requirements
- Build and communicate a detailed top competitor strategies, offerings and go-to market activities and performance in Molecular Biology field
- Business strategy support – Distill data and research into clear findings and recommendations
- Partner with internal teams to translate customer and market intelligence into business strategies
- Conduct quantitative research projects
- Deliver biweekly industry insights report summarizing industry trends such as competitor's key collaborations, investor presentations, financial reports, analyst report, new campaigns/service, contents, key presentations, and participating conferences
- Support market research for new service launch
- Bachelor of Science degree in related science or engineering field is required.
- MBA or Master of Science or PhD degrees in related science or engineering field are desired.
- Minimum of 1 years of commercial or product marketing, and product management experience in a healthcare or life sciences company
- Knowledge of life sciences bioengineering market in Molecular Biology
- Adept at distilling and communicating complex concepts in simple terms verbally and visually.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Direct and relational leadership skills.
- Project management skills.
- Advanced Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel (i.e. pivot table) skills.
GenScript Biotech Corporation (HK.1548) is the world‘s leading technology and service provider of life science R&D and manufacture. Built upon its solid gene synthesis technology, GenScript Biotech is divided into four major platforms including the life science service and product platform, the biologics contract development and manufacturing organization (CDMO) platform, the global cell therapy platform and the industrial synthesis biological product platform.
As the world's leading biology research service company, GenScript offers comprehensive life sciences research services and products including custom gene synthesis and molecular biology, custom protein expression and purification, custom peptide synthesis, antibody production, and custom cell line development, catalog antibodies, catalog kits and eStain and eBlot. In addition, GenScript provides preclinical drug development services, including in vitro pharmacology, in vivo pharmacology, and antibody/protein engineering services. GenScript Biotech's business operations span over 100 countries and regions worldwide with legal entities located in the US, Mainland China, Hong Kong, China, Japan, Singapore, the Netherlands and Ireland.
Become the Most Trustworthy Biotech Company in the World
Provide high quality products and services for customers, offer development opportunities that help our employees reach their career and professional goals, and create long-term value for society.
Make Human and Nature Healthier Through Biotechnology
Build world-class biotech platforms for R&D in synthetic biology and healthcare to facilitate life science research, develop innovative products, address environmental issues, and treat critical illnesses for the well-being of mankind.
860 Centennial Ave
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert