Head of Global Product Management
- Working from Home
- Start date
- Mar 18, 2023
- Marketing, Product Development/Management
- Required Education
- Bachelors Degree
- Position Type
- Full time
The head of GPM, Molecular Biology is responsible for managing the Gene synthesis, plasmid prep, and Mutagenesis portfolios from product definition through product development. The ideal candidate will have background molecular biology with strong communication skills. The position requires significant internal and external thought leadership, strategic marketing skills, and the ability to influence across a wide variety of functions / roles.Requirements
- Leads a team of product managers to gather feedback from customers, sales, and business management and through Voice of Customer and market research to identify new market trends and opportunities
- Provides critical insights and recommendations, based on external and internal assessments, define business growth initiatives and drive a sustainable advantage
- Routinely monitors competitive landscape for significant shifts, articulates the implications for the business, and develops appropriate responses
- Actively participates in and supports business unit and divisional strategic planning processes.
- Leads the stage gate for the assigned portfolios, assesses opportunities, validates concepts for new service offerings through Voice of Customer, defines requirements, and prepares business cases to support the investment in new service offerings
- Defines multi-generational service line roadmaps; prioritizes requirements; prepares client use cases; and leads client alpha / beta pilots to secure Voice of Client feedback
- Independently establishes and leads strategic initiatives that drive commercial success and support the overall business strategy, which includes the development and launch of new service line offerings
- Support market development group to prepare launch plan for new service launch
GenScript Biotech Corporation (HK.1548) is the world‘s leading technology and service provider of life science R&D and manufacture. Built upon its solid gene synthesis technology, GenScript Biotech is divided into four major platforms including the life science service and product platform, the biologics contract development and manufacturing organization (CDMO) platform, the global cell therapy platform and the industrial synthesis biological product platform.
As the world's leading biology research service company, GenScript offers comprehensive life sciences research services and products including custom gene synthesis and molecular biology, custom protein expression and purification, custom peptide synthesis, antibody production, and custom cell line development, catalog antibodies, catalog kits and eStain and eBlot. In addition, GenScript provides preclinical drug development services, including in vitro pharmacology, in vivo pharmacology, and antibody/protein engineering services. GenScript Biotech's business operations span over 100 countries and regions worldwide with legal entities located in the US, Mainland China, Hong Kong, China, Japan, Singapore, the Netherlands and Ireland.
Become the Most Trustworthy Biotech Company in the World
Provide high quality products and services for customers, offer development opportunities that help our employees reach their career and professional goals, and create long-term value for society.
Make Human and Nature Healthier Through Biotechnology
Build world-class biotech platforms for R&D in synthetic biology and healthcare to facilitate life science research, develop innovative products, address environmental issues, and treat critical illnesses for the well-being of mankind.
860 Centennial Ave
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert