We are currently looking to fill a Lead Biotech Production Dispensing Tech position for 3rd shift (10:00pm-8:30am), Sun-Thursday. Regeneron successfully manufactures a range of biopharmaceuticals for patients worldwide, including our approved therapeutic proteins and those involved in clinical studies. Our Lead Biotech Production Dispensing Tech is responsible for performing leadership-related activities with their direct reports and performs dispensing procedures supporting manufacturing operations.
As a Lead Biotech Production Dispensing Tech, a typical day might include the following:
- Provides on-the-floor leadership to employees;
- Ensures employees timesheets are completed on time;
- Participate with employees training, to ensure that all requirement are met;
- Perform minimally monthly performance feedback meetings with direct reports;
- Raises all performance issues to Manager and/or Directors and/or HR.
- Includes all aspects of biotech production activities related to raw material dispensing.
- Ensures that raw materials are dispensed as specified in Batch Sheets or Manufacturing Records to support manufacturing operations.
- Works with manufacturing process areas and manufacturing inventory group to schedule lots of raw materials to be dispensed.
- Reviews, edits, completes, and revises completed batch records (if applicable), Logbooks, and SOPs in accordance with cGMP standards and aligned with written procedure.
- Aligns with SDS Sheet safety requirements.
- Ensures all tasks are performed in a manner consistent with safety standards.
- Documents all training.
- Assist with training of new employees.
- Follows current good manufacturing practices (cGMPs)
- Documents and investigates quality events within process compliance (if applicable.)
- Performs in-process sampling, Quality Control Chemistry and Quality Control Microbiology.
- Captures, trends, and analyzes data generated to provide dispensing metrics updates and improve dispensing operations.
This role might be for you if:
- You seek out ways to improve current systems and processes
- You can effectively troubleshoot challenges as an individual while also guiding fellow employees
- You are passionate about the biotech industry and Regeneron’s mission
To be considered for the Lead Biotech Production Dispensing Tech position you must have the following:
Level II - HS diploma/GED/Leaving Cert; 2+ yrs experience, college degree may be preferred;
Level III - HS diploma/GED/Leaving Cert; 4+ yrs experience, college degree may be preferred;
Level IV - HS diploma/GED/Leaving Cert; 6+ yrs experience, college degree may be preferred.
May substitute relevant experience for education.
Level is determined based on qualifications relevant to the role.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S. law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your location.
Salary Range (hourly)
$20.27 - $41.88