- Neogene Therapeutics
- Santa Monica, CA
- Start date
- Mar 16, 2023
- Engineering, Software Engineer, Information Technology, Software Development, System Administration
- Required Education
- Bachelors Degree
- Position Type
- Full time
- Biotech Beach, Best Places to Work
Pushing the frontier of solid cancer therapy, Neogene Therapeutics is a global, clinical stage biotechnology company built on the premise of innovation and novel paradigm-changing science. Using tumor mutation profiles to engineer fully individualized T cell therapies, Neogene is bringing new hope to address the current limitations of treatments available today.
We offer the opportunity to join a highly dynamic biotech with locations in Amsterdam, Netherlands and in Santa Monica, CA. You can expect a collaborative environment created by a team with deep scientific expertise and an industrial track-record in T cell therapies.
Neogene values pro-active team-players who pursue their goals with dedication, endurance, and a daring mindset. If you share our commitment to make a difference to patients in need, we can provide an exciting opportunity for your career.
Neogene is seeking a motivated and skilled IT Engineer who will be responsible for IT help desk support to internal users. This role participates in driving the resolution of technically challenging and diverse IT issues in the workplace. This onsite role is based in Santa Monica, CA and reports to IT Manager.
- Manage the IT helpdesk requests ensuring problems are resolved in a timely manner by assuming the responsibility for hardware and software throughout the organization: employee desktop/laptops, basic network troubleshooting, peripherals, and assessment management.
- Document, track, and monitor users’ challenges to ensure swift resolution through common user request management systems.
- Designs, plans and implements software/hardware to facilitate efficient management of hybrid cloud and on-premises data center including highly available servers, systems and storage environments.
- Work with the IT team to create processes, and documentation aiming for global standardization to help streamline and speed up support.
- Assist with making software and hardware recommendations including researching new technology products that could benefit the organization.
- Work collaboratively with the IT team and the business to maintain data & system integrity.
- Document, track, and record devices in the Asset Management System.
- Perform Add/ Remove changes for employee onboarding and offboarding.
- Instruct end-users in the appropriate use of equipment and/or software relating to various workflows.
- Set up web conferencing equipment in rooms and for events.
- Create and update internal documentation of systems and processes for IT referencing.
- Contributing to the operation of IT services with a strong level of stability and availability
- Bachelor’s degree in business, information systems, computer science, or related field, with 5 + years of experience in IT management with a focus on helpdesk support, system administration, software development etc.
- Experience with Hardware Configuration (desktops, laptops).
- Experience with Email and Calendar Systems (Microsoft apps, Outlook).
- Experience with Microsoft 365, Windows desktop, server systems, Active Directory, and Azure.
- Experience with user support process, MDM, Identity Provider Management.
- Proficient communication skills with the ability to communicate with technical and non-technical staff, both verbally and in written responses.
- Drive and learn new technologies.
- Sound work ethic in ownership, initiative, leadership, and collaboration.
- Knowledge of Cloud Services Microsoft Office Suite and Azure Workspace
- Knowledge of audiovisual support.
- Some network knowledge (TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, Routing, VPN, Firewalls, and Wireless)
The anticipated salary range for candidates who will work in Santa Monica, CA is $105,000 to $145,000. The final salary offered to a successful candidate will be dependent on several factors that may include but are not limited to the type and length of experience within the job type and length of experience within the industry, education, etc.
At Neogene we celebrate the diversity of our employees and our leadership. Neogene is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Neogene Therapeutics is a global, preclinical stage biotechnology company pioneering the development of next generation, fully individualized engineered T cell therapies for a broad spectrum of cancers.
Our proprietary neoantigen T cell receptor (TCR) discovery and T cell engineering platform identifies TCR genes with specificity for neoantigens – found exclusively on cancer cells as a result of cancer-associated DNA mutations.
Cancer is a genetically individual disease – no two tumors are exactly the same. These variations create neoantigens – unique targets for every tumor. Neogene’s novel approach delivers a tailored T cell therapy containing a unique set of specific TCR genes for each individual patient. Engineered into patient-derived T cells, these TCRs are directed toward neoantigens in tumor cells, with the goal of eliciting strong and durable responses in a variety of solid tumor indications.
We offer the opportunity to join a highly dynamic biotech start-up. You can expect a collaborative environment created by a team with deep scientific expertise and an industrial track-record in T cell therapies. We value pro-active team-players who pursue their goals with dedication, endurance and a daring mindset. If you share our commitment to make a difference to patients in need, we can provide an exciting opportunity for your career.
2225 Colorado Avenue
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert