Associate Director, Product Management, Post Diagnosis Applications #2664
- GRAIL, LLC
- Menlo Park, CA
- Start date
- Mar 16, 2023
- Information Technology, Applications/Technical Support, Marketing
- Required Education
- Bachelors Degree
- Position Type
- Full time
- Biotech Bay, Best Places to Work
GRAIL is hiring a highly motivated Associate Director Product Management, Post Diagnosis Applications looking to contribute to GRAIL’s mission to improve outcomes for cancer patients . You will be responsible for driving product strategy, scope and design decisions using inputs from pharma customers as well as key internal stakeholders. You will be a key member of product development core teams and will guide the team to ensure the right products are made to address the needs of clinical oncologists.
- Collect and analyze market, external and internal customer, as well as key opinion leader feedback to help define GRAIL’s postdiagnosis products and ensure a seamless customer experience
- Build and maintain product requirements, roadmaps and strategic oversight with internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrate deep understanding of market landscape, trends, customer needs and experience to identify and fill product/service gaps that will generate new solutions to improve the customer experience and drive revenue
- Build business cases to support new product and business opportunities
- Partner with cross functional product development core teams to translate product requirements into offerings that meet customer needs and meaningfully impact patient care
- Perform trade-off analyses and make recommendations to product teams, management and product governance committees to advance product concepts through development stages to commercialization
- Work cross-functionally to understand all technical and non-technical roadblocks and resolve them. Cross-functional partners include R&D, bioinformatics/data science, biostats, lab operations, clinical development, software product/engineering, commercial, billing / reimbursement, medical affairs, quality, regulatory, legal, senior and executive leadership
- Support commercial organizations to ensure launch materials are established to achieve sales goals
- Partner with operations and billing / reimbursement teams to ensure features required to achieve volume and revenue targets are defined and implemented
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent and MBA and/or advanced Life Sciences degree (or equivalent experience)
- A minimum of 7+ years of experience in product strategy, product management, product development or related work
- Related industry experience in oncology, diagnostics, or drug development in a regulated environment
- Track record of bringing NGS products to market (RUO, LDT and CDx) is preferred
- Solid understanding of diagnostic test development, including familiarity with assay development, analytical and clinical validation, and regulatory and quality requirements
- Proven track record to collaborate and work cross-functionally to get results in a matrixed, fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to get things done and grow responsibility over time
- A sense of humor and willingness to learn
The estimated, full-time, annual base pay scale for this position is $193,000 - $250,000. Actual base pay will consider skills, experience, and location.
Based on the role, colleagues may be eligible to participate in an annual bonus plan tied to company and individual performance, or an incentive plan. We also offer a long-term incentive plan to align company and colleague success over time.
In addition, GRAIL offers a progressive benefit package, including flexible time-off, a 401k with a company match, and alongside our medical, dental, vision plans, carefully selected mindfulness offerings.
GRAIL is an Equal Employment Office and Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status. We will reasonably accommodate all individuals with disabilities so that they can participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation. GRAIL maintains a drug-free workplace.
Following extensive monitoring, consideration of business implications, and advice from internal and external experts, GRAIL US has made the decision to require that all U.S. employees be “Fully Vaccinated” with the COVID-19 vaccine. “Fully Vaccinated” is defined as two weeks after both doses of a two-dose vaccine (e.g. Pfizer or Moderna) or two weeks since a single-dose vaccine (e.g. Johnson & Johnson) has been administered. Absent a qualifying exemption, all GRAIL US employees are to comply with this requirement, including providing documentation of such vaccination status, as a condition of employment. Anyone unable to be vaccinated, either because of a sincerely held religious belief or a medical condition or disability that prevents them from being vaccinated, can request a reasonable accommodation for consideration by GRAIL.
GRAIL is a healthcare company whose mission is to detect cancer early, when it can be cured. GRAIL is focused on alleviating the global burden of cancer by developing pioneering technology to detect and identify multiple deadly cancer types early. The company is using the power of next-generation sequencing, population-scale clinical studies, and state-of-the-art computer science and data science to enhance the scientific understanding of cancer biology, and to develop its multi-cancer early detection blood test. GRAIL is headquartered in Menlo Park, CA with locations in Washington, D.C., North Carolina, and the United Kingdom. It is supported by leading global investors and pharmaceutical, technology, and healthcare companies. For more information, please visit www.grail.com.
CEO: Bob Ragusa
1525 O'Brien Drive
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert