Senior Research Associate, Neuroscience
- BioSpace Recruitment Services
- 94070, San Carlos
- Start date
- Mar 16, 2023
- Science/R&D, Bio-Assay Development, Biotherapeutics, Cell Biology, Research, Laboratory, Neuroscience
- Required Education
- Masters Degree/MBA
- Position Type
- Full time
- Execute target based high-throughput in vitro cellular assays to identify and characterize leads.
- Execute mechanism-of-action assays to further elucidate an exciting area of novel biology.
- Analyze data and communicate findings effectively to multidisciplinary team members.
- Maintain a range of immortalized and patient-derived primary cell culture systems.
- Prepare cell culture medias and maintain reagents and lab supplies.
- 5+ years research experience in industry required.
- BS / MS in Neurobiology, Cell Biology, or a related field required.
- Expertise with aseptic technique and mammalian cell culture required.
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, and communication (oral and written) skills required.
- Expertise with high-throughput cellular assay development strongly preferred.
- Experience with human iPSC and iPSC-derived neuronal cell culture systems strongly preferred.
- Experience with human PBMC culture strongly preferred.
- Experience with primary neuronal and other CNS cell culture systems strongly preferred.
- Experience with lab management and/or working in a core cell culture facility is a plus.
- Desire to work in a highly collaborative and fast-paced environment.
- Productive independent worker with excellent time management skills.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert