Marketing Manger - Specialty Co-Pay Programs
- Philadelphia, PA
- Start date
- Mar 16, 2023
- Marketing, Strategic Marketing
- Required Education
- High School or equivalent
- Position Type
- Full time
- Pharm Country, Best Places to Work
HOW MIGHT YOU DEFY IMAGINATION?
Youve worked hard to become the professional you are today and are now ready to take the next step in your career. How will you put your skills, experience and passion to work toward your goals? At Amgen, our shared missionto serve patientsdrives all that we do. It is key to our becoming one of the worlds leading biotechnology companies, reaching over 10 million patients worldwide. Come do your best work alongside other innovative, driven professionals in this meaningful role.
Marketing Manager - Specialty Co-Pay Programs
What you will do
Lets do this. Lets change the world. In this vital role you will be responsible for strategy, development, and ensuring affordability and access to therapies through the management of various patient Affordability programs enabling patients to get started on the prescribed treatment as quickly as possible.
- Manage copay and coinsurance programs for Amjevita, Enbrel and Otezla that provide patient cost-sharing assistance
- Assist in development and implementation of copay program strategies
- Collaborate with Hub vendor (via regular meetings, reports, and other communications) in establishing SOPs for patient affordability support service offerings (including points of entry)
- Develop copay program resources including meaningful training materials
- Develop tools and trainings such as affordability and access materials for HCPs, patients, caregivers, etc.
- Coordinate functional plan and calendar management (i.e. semester meetings, brand planning)
- Marketing material submission brand associated copay programs materials, including trainings
- Serve as an advisor to the specialty channel lead on the management of the specialty co-pay programs
- Evaluate opportunities to improve the patient experience with affordability solutions
- Manage Key Performance Indicators and dashboard metrics
What we expect of you
We are all different, yet we all use our unique contributions to serve patients. The marketing professional we seek is a program/project manager with these qualifications.
Masters degree and 2 years of marketing, business, or operations experience
Bachelors degree and 4 years of marketing, business, or operations experience
Associates degree and 10 years of marketing, business, or operations experience
High school diploma / GED and 12 years of marketing, business, or operations experience
- Strong business acumen with a key grasp on project management tools and approaches
- Strong communication skills and a general tendency towards collaboration
- Ability to take complex problems or tasks and develop an actionable solution with little oversight
- Strong bias for action and ability to balance multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to exercise excellent judgment and live up to the highest ethical standards
- Ability to build positive relationships and collaborate effectively in a matrix organization
What you can expect of us
As we work to develop treatments that take care of others, we also work to care for our teammates professional and personal growth and well-being.
The annual base salary range for this opportunity in the U.S. is $129,673 - $171,740.
In addition to the base salary, Amgen offers a Total Rewards Plan comprising health and welfare plans for staff and eligible dependents, financial plans with opportunities to save towards retirement or other goals, work/life balance, and career development opportunities including:
- Comprehensive employee benefits package, including a Retirement and Savings Plan with generous company contributions, group medical, dental and vision coverage, life and disability insurance, and flexible spending accounts.
- A discretionary annual bonus program, or for field sales representatives, a sales-based incentive plan
- Stock-based long-term incentives
- Award-winning time-off plans and bi-annual company-wide shutdowns
- Flexible work models, including remote work arrangements, where possible
for a career that defies imagination
Objects in your future are closer than they appear. Join us.careers.amgen.com
If you're seeking a career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others, a career where you can work at the absolute forefront of biotechnology with the top minds in the field, you'll find it at Amgen.
Amgen, a biotechnology pioneer, discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. Our medicines have helped millions of patients in the fight against cancers, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis and other serious illnesses.
As an organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world, Amgen fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, ethical, committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win. Together, we live the Amgen values as we continue advancing science to serve patients.
Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
We are all different, yet we have this in common: our mission to serve patients. This sense of shared purpose is key to our becoming one of the world’s leading biotechnology companies. It guides us as we continue to launch new medicines and reach millions of patients worldwide.
We live the mission.
We win together.
We thrive on continual challenge.
Our team of 22,000+ scientists and professionals worldwide bring distinct perspectives and experiences to all we do. We leverage our global talent to achieve together—to research, manufacture and deliver ever-better products and greater depth to our mission.
At Amgen, there is a strong correlation between our high level of diversity and performance. Because addressing issues with a wider range of perspectives and approaches leads to more creative problem-solving. Together, we’re transforming the promise of science and biotechnology into therapies that have the power to restore health.
Connect with us to explore how you can Win, Live, and Thrive at Amgen.
One Amgen Center Drive
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert