Medical Director, Clinical Sciences, Hematology Oncology
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Tarrytown, New York
- Start date
- Mar 15, 2023
- Clinical, Clinical Research, Science/R&D, Oncology
- Required Education
- Associate Degree
- Position Type
- Full time
- Pharm Country, Best Places to Work
The Medical Director, Clinical Sciences functions as clinical leader of a section of a clinical program (e.g., an indication, a new formulation, or a specific development phase), under leadership of Program Lead Medical Director (Program Lead MD) or Sr. Medical Director.
A day in the life may include the following responsibilities:
- Provides clinical leadership and responsible for all clinical deliverables within the assigned section of a clinical program with minimal supervision from Program Lead MD.
- Manages all operational aspects and drives execution of the section of the clinical program in partnership with global line functions, assigned Clinical Scientist and Clinical Operations associates.
- Supports Program Lead MD (and/or Sr. MD) and frequently lead interactions with external collaborators (e.g., regulatory authorities, key opinion leaders, advisory boards, patient advocacy groups), internal collaborators (e.g., Research, Early Clinical Development, Medical Affairs, Marketing, HE&OR), and internal decision boards.
- Serves occasionally as member for Global Clinical Development training programs, author or reviewer for clinical SOPs and may contribute to GCD strategy by serving on taskforces or other panels.
This job may be for you if:
· You are passionate about impacting entire populations of patients
· You want to develop innovative new therapies
· You enjoy collaborating with team members towards a common goal.
In order to be considered for this position, you must have an MD or equivalent, ideally with Hematology Oncology fellowship training. More than 3 years of involvement in clinical research or drug development in an academic or industry environment spanning clinical activities in Phases I through IV is strongly preferred. Medical/scientific expertise in disease area of assigned program is preferable.
#MDJOBSCD, #MDJOBS, #GDTherapeuticJobs, #LI-onsite, SKC, #hemeDoes this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all levels!Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S. law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your location.
Salary Range (annually)$274,600.00 - $335,600.00
Regeneron is a leading biotechnology company that invents life-transforming medicines for people with serious diseases. Founded and led for 30 years by physician-scientists, our unique ability to repeatedly and consistently translate science into medicine has led to seven FDA-approved treatments and numerous product candidates in development, all of which were homegrown in our laboratories. Our medicines and pipeline are designed to help patients with eye disease, allergic and inflammatory diseases, cancer, cardiovascular and metabolic diseases, infectious diseases, pain and rare diseases.
Regeneron is accelerating and improving the traditional drug development process through our proprietary VelociSuite® technologies, such as VelocImmune® which produces optimized fully-human antibodies, and ambitious research initiatives such as the Regeneron Genetics Center, which is conducting one of the largest genetics sequencing efforts in the world.
Stock Symbol: REGN
Stock Exchange: NASDAQ
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
777 Old Saw Mill River Road
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert