Associate Director, Regulatory Strategy
- Alumis Inc.
- South San Francisco, CA
- Start date
- Mar 15, 2023
- Marketing, Regulatory, Regulatory Affairs
- Required Education
- Bachelors Degree
- Position Type
- Full time
- Biotech Bay
Alumis Inc is a precision medicines company with the mission to transform the lives of patients with autoimmune diseases. Even with treatment innovations of the last two decades, many patients with immunologic conditions continue to suffer - our goal is to fundamentally change the outcomes for these patients. We are seeking an exceptionally motivated individual to provide leadership and support to global regulatory activities to achieve Alumis’ strategic vision in obtaining worldwide approvals to market our products. The individual will represent Regulatory Affairs and work closely with cross-functional teams and development partners while managing relationships and interactions with external strategic and technical regulatory service providers in accordance with health authority and ICH requirements. In addition to being a key member of our project teams, she/he will provide organizational support as the company and its product development pipeline grow. This role will report to the Executive Director of Regulatory Strategy.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and implement regulatory strategies to facilitate the progress for assigned programs in all phases of development.
- Serve as the Regulatory Affairs representative on assigned project teams and assure the progress of projects by providing direction, solutions and feedback to the teams in support of regulatory approvals.
- Lead interactions with regulatory agencies for assigned programs
- Establish and meet timelines for regulatory submissions related to INDs/CTAs, including nonclinical, clinical, and CMC activities, while planning for global NDAs / MAAs.
- Interact with Regulatory Affairs personnel within external service providers
- Maintain awareness of current regulatory requirements and communicate requirements in support of regulatory approvals.
- Bachelors or advanced degree in a scientific discipline, with a minimum of 8 years of experience working in drug development in the biopharmaceutical industry and at least 5 years of experience in Regulatory Affairs; immunology or rare disease/ orphan drug development experience desirable.
- Direct experience with pharmaceutical regulatory submissions and product approvals, contributing to major regulatory filing(s) such as IND/CTA or NDA/BLA/MAA.
- Extensive knowledge of FDA regulations and practices and ICH guidance as well as strong knowledge of global health authority regulations and practices.
- Demonstrated leadership and success in management of regulatory activities and previous experience in successfully leading assigned activities within cross-functional teams.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Collaborative, analytical and interpretative skills that enable review and compilation of reports and other documents used in regulatory planning and submissions.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, to set priorities to meet timelines, to motivate and influence others; prior management experience a plus.
- Some travel required. Responsibilities may require a work schedule that may include working outside of “normal” work hours, in order to meet business demands.
- We Elevate
- We Challenge
- We Nurture
The salary range for this position is $180,000 USD to $215,000 USD annually. This salary range is an estimate, and the actual salary may vary based on the Company’s compensation practices.
Alumis Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. If you are hired, we will require you to prove that you have received the primary series of an FDA-approved or authorized COVID -19 vaccine and at least one booster or have a valid religious or medical reason not to be vaccinated.
Alumis Inc. is a precision medicines company with the mission to transform the lives of patients with autoimmune diseases. Our experienced leadership team brings a proven track record in precision drug development of groundbreaking therapies.
Even with treatment innovations of the last two decades, many patients with immunologic conditions continue to suffer.
With a unique precision analytics platform and an unwavering commitment to advancing our understanding of immunologic diseases, Alumis Inc. will rewrite the autoimmune treatment playbook by developing the right medicine for each patient.
611 Gateway Blvd
South San Francisco
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert