Practice Development Manager II- San Francisco
- San Francisco, California
- Start date
- Mar 14, 2023
- Sales & Service, Business Development
- Required Education
- Bachelors Degree
- Position Type
- Full time
- Biotech Bay, Best Places to Work
The Practice Development Manager has general responsibilities for all aspects of customer relationship management in the assigned territory. This includes planning, organizing, and implementing all account management activities related to the sale and distribution of Company products, with high accountability for achieving the territory sales and utilization quotas and objectives.
- Achieving sales and utilization quota results in the assigned territory
- Responsible for performing effective territory penetration, coverage, and account identification to drive sales and increase the customer base for the Company’s consumables
- Providing training, presentations, and demonstrations to the customer on application and use of the company’s products using effective communication and sales techniques
- Educating the customer regarding the indications, contraindications, and safety of Company products, and how they fulfill the needs of the customer
- Educating and supporting the customer with marketing strategies including but not limited to website and microsite development, internal office branding, patient segmentation and external marketing strategies
- Supporting and helping to facilitate the execution of regional training workshops and tradeshows within the territory and area
- Pre-planning sales calls and maintaining efficient time management skills to ensure maximum customer contact and highest level of customer service
- Completing administrative responsibilities including periodic business plans, weekly expense reports, up-to-date territory account profiles and customer database. Manage day-to-day sales administration activities in a detailed and timely manner i.e., Salesforce.com updates and data entry
- Maintaining updated knowledge of the industry and competitive products
- Developing and maintaining supportive, productive, and effective relationships at all levels within the organization - Participating in industry-related trade shows/meetings
- Maintaining compliance with all applicable quality and regulatory guidelines as an integral part of business operations
- Maintain consistent communication with Regional Practice Manager and Area Sales Manager on all matters related to the territory and region, including accurate forecasting
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic and represent the Company with high integrity, ethics, honesty, loyalty, and professionalism always
Education:- Bachelor’s degree or higher required
Requirements: - 2-4 years demonstrated success selling medical products or services to physicians and/or other health care providers is preferred
- Direct customer experience with the plastic surgeon and dermatology audience is preferred - Experience with consumables selling is preferred
Preferred Skills and Qualifications: - Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing, with all levels of employees
- Proven ability to provide a high level of customer service and support to achieve practice integration of the CoolSculpting Procedure and ensuring a high level of customer/patient satisfaction
- High level of accountability, reliability and extremely responsive
- Ability to make effective and persuasive communications and technical presentations to physicians, management and/or large groups. Ability to thoroughly understand and communicate the attributes and qualities of Company products using professional selling and closing skills
- Positive attitude and passion for working within the aesthetic field
- Ability to use word processing and database applications, and various software programs such as Excel and PowerPoint - High level of organization with regard to schedule management and follow-up skills are required
- Knowledge of FDA GMPs. Ability to function in a controlled environment regulated by FDA GMPs Additional Requirements: - Home office capability is required with reliable high speed internet access
- Ability to travel to cover the region including multi-overnight stays, attend tradeshows, and corporate and training meetings is required
- Valid driver’s license issued by the state/province in which the individual resides, and a good driving record is required
- Responsible for performing all duties in compliance with FDA’s Quality System Regulation (QSR), ISO13485, the Canadian Medical Device Regulations, and all other international regulatory requirements with which Allergan complies
Applicable to California Applicants Only
· The below range is the range that we in good faith believe is the range of possible compensation for this role at the time of this posting. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range is only applicable for jobs to be performed in California.
This range may be modified in the future.
· The salary range is (minimum: $ 74,500 to maximum: $ 145,500)
· This job is eligible to participate in our short-term incentive program
· This job is eligible to participate in our long-term incentive programs
· We offer comprehensive package of benefits including paid time off (vacation, holidays, sick), medical/dental/vision insurance and 401(k) to eligible employees.
- Note: No amount of pay is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable. The amount and availability of any bonus, commission, incentive, benefits, or any other form of compensation and benefits that are allocable to a particular employee remains in the Company's sole discretion unless and until paid and may be modified at the Company’s sole discretion, consistent with the law.
AbbVie is an equal opportunity employer including disability/vets. It is AbbVie’s policy to employ qualified persons of the greatest ability without discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, Armed Forces service medal veteran or active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, or any other protected group status. We will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified minorities, women, individuals with a disability, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans or active-duty wartime or campaign badge veterans. The Affirmative Action Plan is available for viewing in the Human Resources office during regular business hours.
AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
Stock Symbol: ABBV
Stock Exchange: NYSE
1 North Waukegan Road
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert