Executive Coordinator, R&D Regional and Business Operations
- Boston, Massachusetts
- Start date
- Mar 14, 2023
- Clinical, Clinical Project Management, Information Technology, Business/Data Analytics
- Required Education
- High School or equivalent
- Position Type
- Full time
- Genetown, Best Places to Work
At Takeda, we are a forward-looking, world-class R&D organization that unlocks innovation and delivers transformative therapies to patients. By focusing R&D efforts on four therapeutic areas and other targeted investments, we push the boundaries of what is possible to bring life-changing therapies to patients worldwide.
Join Takeda as an Executive Coordinator where you will provide comprehensive administrative support to the Vice President of R&D Regional and Business Operations and administrative support for the function. As part of the R&D Regional and Business Operations team, you will report to the Head of the organization.How you will contribute:
- Manage specialty documents and correspondence, including letters, reports, emails, presentations, memos, faxes, etc.
- Review documents and proofread work for grammar and spelling, accuracy, consistency of terms, and completeness; ensure document text and graphics adhere to corporate and organization guidelines and standards.
- Arrange travel; complete expense reports promptly.
- Collect, review, analyze, interpret, enter, and format accurate data into the intranet, spreadsheets, databases, and other electronic tools.
- Work and communicate with internal and external customers; direct people to the appropriate resources.
- Research solutions and responds to email and phone inquiries with minimal input from the direct supervisor; work with all levels of employees throughout the company.
- Prepare documentation for payment of vendors, consultants, and suppliers; submit documentation and enter the request for payments into the accounting system; approve transactions; respond to inquiries from accounts payable and payees.
- Gather input for budgets; track and update budget forecasts; prepare reports for the department summarizing budget status.
- Use strong PC literacy with advanced skills in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint to track, analyze, document, and report data.
- Schedule meetings, calls, and other interactions based on the priorities of the leader and/or function.
- Initiate, develop, lead, and participate in improvement processes; participate in resulting process improvements.
- Understand the structure of the organization and develop a strong network across departments; draw on a network to answer questions, solve problems, and complete responsibilities.
- Demonstrate confidentiality in the execution of all responsibilities.
- Perform other tasks as required.
- High school diploma/GED required. Associate's degree or bachelor's degree preferred.
- Minimum 8 years of relevant work experience, or equivalent combination of training and experience. Some industry experience is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Comprehensive Healthcare: Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Financial Planning & Stability: 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs and a company match of charitable contributions
- Family Planning Support
- Flexible Work Paths
- Tuition reimbursement
At Takeda, we are transforming patient care through the development of novel specialty pharmaceuticals and best-in-class patient support programs. Takeda is a patient-focused company that will inspire and empower you to grow through life-changing work.
Certified as a Global Top Employer, Takeda offers stimulating careers, encourages innovation, and strives for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
This position is currently classified as "hybrid" in accordance with Takeda's Hybrid and Remote Work policy.
Base Salary Range: $63,700.00 to $91,000.00, based on the candidate's professional experience level. Employees may also be eligible for Short-term and Long-Term Incentive benefits as well. Employees are eligible to participate in Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401(k), Charitable Contribution Match, Holidays, Personal Days & Vacation, Tuition Reimbursement Program, and Paid Volunteer Time Off. The final salary offered for this position may take into account a number of factors including, but not limited to, location, skills, education, and experience.
Takeda is proud in its commitment to creating a diverse workforce and providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, parental status, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, genetic information or characteristics, marital status, status as a Vietnam era veteran, special disabled veteran, or other protected veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, and any other characteristic protected by law.LocationsBoston, MAWorker TypeEmployeeWorker Sub-TypeRegularTime TypeFull time
Takeda is a global, values-based, R&D-driven biopharmaceutical leader headquartered in Japan, committed to discover and deliver life-transforming treatments, guided by our commitment to patients, our people and the planet. Takeda focuses its R&D efforts on four therapeutic areas: Oncology, Rare Genetics and Hematology, Neuroscience, and Gastroenterology (GI). We also make targeted R&D investments in Plasma-Derived Therapies and Vaccines. We are focusing on developing highly innovative medicines that contribute to making a difference in people’s lives by advancing the frontier of new treatment options and leveraging our enhanced collaborative R&D engine and capabilities to create a robust, modality-diverse pipeline. Our employees are committed to improving quality of life for patients and to working with our partners in health care in approximately 80 countries and regions.
For more information, visit https://www.takeda.com.
Stock Symbol: TAK
650 East Kendall Street
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert