Associate Director - Quality Control (Technical Resources)
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Rensselaer, New York
- Start date
- Mar 13, 2023
- Quality, Quality Control
- Required Education
- Bachelors Degree
- Position Type
- Full time
- Pharm Country, Best Places to Work
Regeneron is currently seeking an Associate Director for our Quality Control (QC) Technical Resources Chemistry team. The Associate Director is responsible for the oversight of the QC method validation program, and method transfer to other internal sites, partners companies, and contract manufacturing companies. Openly communicates with internal and external clients. Fosters a culture of customer service for all internal and external clients. Manages managers and scientist that support method validation and transfer processes.
As an Associate Director , a typical day might include the following:
- Oversight of QC method validation and transfer processes.
- Maintain open communications with scientist including internal, partner and contract manufacturing organizations.
- Provide direction to Managers and scientist that support the method validation and transfer processes.
- Coordinates with members of Process Analytical Sciences, Manufacturing, Stability, and Business Ops to provide analytical support.
- Manages Mangers, QC Scientists, distributes work load, and monitors progress.
- Oversee Project Management of Method transfer and validations.
- Report progress monthly to upper management and reports any deficiencies
- Reviews test reports when approving method validations and method transfers.
- Ensures QC Analysts receive proper training.
- Attends meetings to keep informed of manufacturing priorities.
- Ensures that safety standards are maintained.
- Ensures compliance with applicable cGMP regulations and SOPs.
- Oversee investigations atypical and OOS test results as necessary.
- Ensure monthly reports reporting Technical Services status to upper management are delivered.
- Performs personnel management functions including time sheet submissions, scheduling of vacations, personnel development/feedback, and performance evaluations.
This role might be for you if:
- Looking to join a growing, fast moving dynamic team that supports other QC teams to achieve continued growth and success.
- Creative problem solver, effective communicator, goal and milestone motivated.
- High achiever in a dynamic and changing environment.
- Have experience working with cross-functional teams for analytical development, support and challenges.
- Extensive experience in method validations, method transfers, regulatory filings and regulatory inspections.
To be considered for the Associate Director- QC Technical Resources you must have a BS/BA in Science, Engineering, or related discipline with 10+ years of experience in the pharmaceutical or biotech industry or equivalent combination of education and experience.
#LI-MB1Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all levels!Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S. law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your location.
Salary Range (annually)$139,200.00 - $227,200.00
Regeneron is a leading biotechnology company that invents life-transforming medicines for people with serious diseases. Founded and led for 30 years by physician-scientists, our unique ability to repeatedly and consistently translate science into medicine has led to seven FDA-approved treatments and numerous product candidates in development, all of which were homegrown in our laboratories. Our medicines and pipeline are designed to help patients with eye disease, allergic and inflammatory diseases, cancer, cardiovascular and metabolic diseases, infectious diseases, pain and rare diseases.
Regeneron is accelerating and improving the traditional drug development process through our proprietary VelociSuite® technologies, such as VelocImmune® which produces optimized fully-human antibodies, and ambitious research initiatives such as the Regeneron Genetics Center, which is conducting one of the largest genetics sequencing efforts in the world.
Stock Symbol: REGN
Stock Exchange: NASDAQ
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
777 Old Saw Mill River Road
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert