District Manager, Migraine - Buffalo, NY
- New York, New York
- Start date
- Mar 13, 2023
- Sales & Service, Account Management
- Required Education
- Bachelors Degree
- Position Type
- Full time
- Pharm Country, Best Places to Work
- Coordinate in-field activity to achieve results and agreed-upon targets. Maximize market, segment, and team dynamics to drive both top- and bottom-line results.
- Ensure smooth, collaborative efforts in both day to day and long term business execution. Set tone and pace for business process and organization.
- Understand and present a market and franchise/business point of view when leading teams and championing in-field meeting by developing a mastery of product and disease state information, as well as pertinent Market dynamics, including Managed Care landscape.
- Coach, mentor, educate and develop direct and indirect team members to enhance individual skills and elevate overall team performance. Hold direct reports accountable to behaviors and expectations.
- Provide direction and insights to key internal partners in business planning process.
- Consistently exemplify the AbbVie Ways of Working.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Sales experience.
- Business analysis and planning skills that drive sales performance.
- Excellent judgment and decision making skills.
- Ability to articulate the scientific aspects of treatments and therapeutic areas.
- Proven ability to deliver candid, effective feedback and efficiently manage performance. Ability to develop talent for promotional opportunities.
- Ability to create a culture of winning and full team engagement.
- Collaborates and is able to influence without authority across organizations.
- Models AbbVie’s Ways of Working.
AbbVie is an equal opportunity employer including disability/vets. It is AbbVie’s policy to employ qualified persons of the greatest ability without discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, Armed Forces service medal veteran or active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, or any other protected group status. We will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified minorities, women, individuals with a disability, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans or active-duty wartime or campaign badge veterans. The Affirmative Action Plan is available for viewing in the Human Resources office during regular business hours.
AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
Stock Symbol: ABBV
Stock Exchange: NYSE
1 North Waukegan Road
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert