Associate Director, Statistics
- CSL Behring
- King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
- Start date
- Mar 11, 2023
- Clinical, Clinical Development, Clinical Medicine, Regulatory, Regulatory Affairs, Science/R&D, Biostatistics
- Required Education
- Masters Degree/MBA
- Position Type
- Full time
- Pharm Country, Best Places to Work
- Lead late phase project and regulatory submissions. Represent Biostatistics in interactions with regulatory authorities (eg, FDA, EMA, PMDA)
- Define statistical strategy and ensure appropriate statistical methodologies applied to study design and data analysis for clinical trials.
- Provide statistical thought partnership for innovative study design and clinical development plans, including Go-No Go criteria and probability of technical success calculations.
- Influence and contribute to clinical development plans, collaborate with cross-functional team for governance reviews. Lead statistical strategy for planning and study execution (member of Study Executive Team, Clinical Development Team) and quantitative evaluation to clinical trials, regulatory submissions, and related documents.
- Provide for project-wide planning of analyses; quality and timely delivery of interim and final results, including integrated analyses for submissions.
- Be responsible for interpreting analysis results and ensuring reporting accuracy in study reports and regulatory documents.
- Manage outsourcing operations or work with internal statistical programmers within the responsible program. Ensure timeliness and quality of deliverables by CRO/FSP.
- Support or lead improvement initiatives within the department, organization and/or pharma industry.
- Prepare abstracts, posters, oral presentations and written reports to effectively communicate results of clinical programs and studies to internal and external stakeholders and colleagues with varying levels of clinical research knowledge.
Ph.D. with 8 years of experience or MS with 11 years of drug development experience.
Please have experience with adaptive design, interaction with Regulatory Affairs, have hands on skills in programming and be able to think strategically.About Us
We encourage you to make your well-being a priority. It’s important and so are you. Learn more about how we care at CSL.
About CSL Behring
CSL Behring is a global leader in developing and delivering high-quality medicines that treat people with rare and serious diseases. Our treatments offer promise for people in more than 100 countries living with conditions in the immunology, hematology, cardiovascular and metabolic, respiratory, and transplant therapeutic areas. Learn more about CSL Behring.
We want CSL to reflect the world around us
As a global organisation with employees in 35+ countries, CSL embraces diversity, equity and inclusion. Learn more about Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at CSL.
Do work that matters at CSL Behring!
As the third largest global biotechnology company with employees in more than 35 countries, CSL Behring is focused on serving patients with serious and rare diseases, including coagulation disorders, primary immune deficiencies, hereditary angioedema, respiratory disease and neurological disorders. We collaborate with patient and biomedical communities to improve access to therapies, advance scientific knowledge and support future medical research.
CSL Behring's dynamic environment fosters innovation and attracts the best and brightest who share a commitment to helping save lives. People here are free to live their Promising FUTURES where they can fulfill their individual career aspirations and realize their potential.
CSL Behring is committed to diversity and inclusion, both of which underpin our Values of patient focus, innovation, collaboration, integrity and superior performance. We believe that by harnessing and honoring the unique capabilities, experiences and perspectives of our people, we are better able to serve our patients.
CSL Behring operates one of the world's largest plasma collection networks, CSL Plasma. The parent company, CSL Limited, headquartered in Melbourne, Australia, employs more than 27,000 people, and provides its life-saving medicines in more than 70 countries.
For more information visit www.cslbehring.com. Help us deliver on our promise to save lives and protect the health of people around the world. Promising FUTURES start at CSL Behring!
Stock Symbol: CSL
Stock Exchange: Australian Securities Exchange
1020 First Avenue
King of Prussia
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert