Quality Compliance Coordinator - Complaint Triage
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Troy, New York
- Start date
- Mar 10, 2023
- Clinical, Clinical Project Management, Regulatory, Legal/Compliance
- Required Education
- Bachelors Degree
- Position Type
- Full time
- Pharm Country, Best Places to Work
The Quality Compliance Coordinator (Complaint Triage) acts as initial point of contact for receiving and processing complaint notifications. This person receives and processes returned complaint samples, performs examination of complaint & reserve samples and maintains compliance with site procedures.
As a Quality Compliance Coordinator (Complaint Triage), a typical day might include the following:
- Supervise complaint notifications from group mailbox
- Enter complaint intake data into Process Compliance system and Complaint Master tracking sheet; verify required documentation and content received and evaluate and assign initial classification of event or complaint
- Correspond with personnel and contractors (Call Center, Regeneron Distribution, Clinical Trial Management, etc.) to request or acquire additional information related to complaint reports
- Process receipt of complaint samples and examine and evaluate complaint and retain samples for defects; acquire photographic evidence, record sample data, enter observations and evidence into LIMS
- Process complaint samples for destruction
- Assist with delivery of complaint samples to QC for testing
- Retrieve, copy/scan and maintain batch documentation used to support complaint investigations
In order to be considered for this position, you must hold a BS/BA in scientific subject area or related field
- Quality Compliance Coordinator: 0-3 years of relevant work experience
- Sr. Quality Compliance Coordinator: 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Relevant experience may be considered in lieu of degree
#REGNQA #LI-HybridDoes this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all levels!Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S. law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your location.
Salary Range (hourly)$23.29 - $41.88
Regeneron is a leading biotechnology company that invents life-transforming medicines for people with serious diseases. Founded and led for 30 years by physician-scientists, our unique ability to repeatedly and consistently translate science into medicine has led to seven FDA-approved treatments and numerous product candidates in development, all of which were homegrown in our laboratories. Our medicines and pipeline are designed to help patients with eye disease, allergic and inflammatory diseases, cancer, cardiovascular and metabolic diseases, infectious diseases, pain and rare diseases.
Regeneron is accelerating and improving the traditional drug development process through our proprietary VelociSuite® technologies, such as VelocImmune® which produces optimized fully-human antibodies, and ambitious research initiatives such as the Regeneron Genetics Center, which is conducting one of the largest genetics sequencing efforts in the world.
Stock Symbol: REGN
Stock Exchange: NASDAQ
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
777 Old Saw Mill River Road
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert