Wearable Data Scientist - Principal Biostatistician
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Basking Ridge, New Jersey
- Start date
- Mar 10, 2023
- Information Technology, Business/Data Analytics, Science/R&D, Biostatistics, Biotechnology
- Required Education
- Masters Degree/MBA
- Position Type
- Full time
- Pharm Country, Best Places to Work
The following specifications provide the job requirements for Wearable Data Scientist for the Digital Health Technology group within Biostatistics and Data Management Department (BDM).
As a Wearable Data Scientist a typical day might include:
Responsible for supporting the Digital Health Technology group to perform hands-on statistical analyses of clinical data collected by a wide range of Digital Health Technologies including wearable devices. Works under supervision and guidance of experience statisticians and device engineers, including the support of digital biomarkers development and exploratory data science.
This role might be for you if you can:
- Performs analyses of clinical and digital biomarker data and prepares tables/figures to show and explain the results.
- Prepares statistical analysis plans in both slide and text form.
- Prepares summaries of exploratory analyses, in both slide and text form, and presents results to both statisticians and non-statistician collaborators.
- Performs quality control and pre-processing of data collected with digital health technologies.
- Creates and optimizes statistical computing scripts (R and/or Python).
- Aids development and improvement of novel and existing digital biomarkers.
- Working with data managers and programmers, ensures flow of data coming from wearable devices into appropriate regulated data systems.
- Supports design, execution and reporting of clinical trials.
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have the following:
- PhD graduate or MSc with at least four years of experience in Data Science, Biomedical Engineering, Computer Science, Biostatistics or related fields.
- Proficient in R and Python programming.
- Able to work in a dynamic environment, with attention to detail.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience/skills performing exploratory data analysis, machine learning, statistical analysis, handling and manipulating large datasets, and producing high-quality and informative graphics.
- Matlab programming is a plus.
- Knowledge of biosensors technology is a plus
#GDBDMJobsDoes this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all levels!Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S. law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your location.
Salary Range (annually)$102,200.00 - $163,200.00
Regeneron is a leading biotechnology company that invents life-transforming medicines for people with serious diseases. Founded and led for 30 years by physician-scientists, our unique ability to repeatedly and consistently translate science into medicine has led to seven FDA-approved treatments and numerous product candidates in development, all of which were homegrown in our laboratories. Our medicines and pipeline are designed to help patients with eye disease, allergic and inflammatory diseases, cancer, cardiovascular and metabolic diseases, infectious diseases, pain and rare diseases.
Regeneron is accelerating and improving the traditional drug development process through our proprietary VelociSuite® technologies, such as VelocImmune® which produces optimized fully-human antibodies, and ambitious research initiatives such as the Regeneron Genetics Center, which is conducting one of the largest genetics sequencing efforts in the world.
Stock Symbol: REGN
Stock Exchange: NASDAQ
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
777 Old Saw Mill River Road
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert