Reliability Engineering Manager
- Mississauga, ON
- Start date
- Mar 9, 2023
- Engineering, Mechanical/Manufacturing Engineer, Process Engineer, Quality Engineer, Software Engineer, Validation Engineer, Manufacturing & Production, Manufacturing/Mechanical, Operations
- Required Education
- High School or equivalent
- Position Type
- Full time
Develop the Asset Management Policy, Asset Management Strategy and the Strategic Asset Management Plan for Resilience in accordance with ISO55000, ISO14224 and ISO31000 group of standards. Manage the Planning/ Scheduling functions of FME to ensure the resources are optimized. Owner of CMMS and Master Data including Asset Hierarchy and Bill of Materials. Construct Spare Parts Storeroom utilizing best practices with locations linked to CMMS BOM. Will lead and enhance the RCM policy, process, culture and awareness on site. Improve maintenance implementation process Build maintenance plans. Address critical failures and bad actors. Will Integrate into Capital Projects teams to provide Reliability Engineering expertise to ensure RAMS2 are implemented at the design phase of the projects and ensure that Total Lifecycle costs are considered during the RFP process
- Asset Management Program
- o Establish the Asset Management Policy for Resilience Biotechnologies Inc.
- o Create the Asset Management Strategy for site. o Develop the Strategic Asset Management Plan based on operational context of the assets
- o Utilize a Risk Based Approach for creation of Asset Management Plans and MCCPs.
Work Execution Management
- o Manage the Planning group to focus on the T=1 to T=4 time scale, where advanced planning practices are performed to create comprehensive job plans for work to be executed by the Maintenance Group
- o Create the weekly schedule for the Maintenance Group which is coordinated with the Production group and schedule.
- o Owner of the CMMS system responsible the Asset Hierarchy, Bill of Materials and Master Data
- o Develop a MRO storeroom with linkage to the CMMS System to forecast parts requirements based on MRP and requests from the planning group.
- o Support TMP and ODR implementation o Develop a comprehensive Defect Elimination program
Reliability Engineering for Maintenance
- o Preform Risk Based Asset Criticality Assessment based on asset utilization. RPN to be updated annually in the CMMS for planning/ scheduling resource allocation.
- o Develop the Reliability Strategy for each asset based on rb-ACA, including RCM, FMEA and PMO o Perform Root Cause Analysis using methods such as Apollo, Ishikawa and 5-Why based on rb-ACA.
- o Integrate into Capital Projects to ensure RAMS2 and ALC are included in design decisions.
- o Utilize Reliability Centred Design to ensure DFR and RBD are utilized in equipment selection.
Leadership for Reliability
- o Lead the maintenance Operation Excellence program to reduce unplanned downtime of critical assets and to reduce bottlenecks or roadblocks in operations
- o Develop Competency based learning profiles for each FME position to ensure that the proper skills sets are present, and that continuous personal development is strategically developed
- o Manage the Reliability group to focus on Human Capital Development and retention.
- o Create awareness of the Reliability Function and help create the cultural change to help bring Resilience into the forefront of the industry and a leader in RE.
Asset Condition Monitoring
- o Supper the creation of Asset Condition Information data base to provide contextual data to help drive business decisions.
- o Develop a comprehensive PdM program to reduce the number of time-based PMs and utilize online technology where possible
- o Apply Proactive Maintenance strategies which targets the root cause of failures to increase the I-PF interval of the asset.
- o Implement Lubrication best practices and Fluid Analysis programs to increase asset availability and provide information on asset condition for trending. Perform all other job-related duties as assigned
TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE / EXPERIENCE: 4 years university degree in a field of engineering or high school or equivalent with >10 years related experience 5-7 years of related industry and functional experience in Maintenance and Reliability with full knowledge or RCM and implementation processes 5-7 years’ experience in cGMP compliance and knowledge of compliance in Good Manufacturing Practices 3-5 years’ experience in process, utility, and packaging equipment (Including Bioreactors, Agitators, Autoclave, Filling Machines, HVAC, and Building Facilities) Proficient in MS Office (word, excel, outlook, project)
PREFERRED TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE / EXPERIENCE: P.Eng or eligible preferred CMRP and/or CRL designations are preferred
Demonstrated ability to apply the following behavioural competencies on the job:
Teamwork: Working effectively and productively with others
Interpersonal Skills: Effectively communicating, building rapport and relating well to all personality types
Goal Orientation: Energetically focusing efforts on meeting a goal, mission or objective
Organization and Planning: Utilizing logical, systematic and orderly procedures to meet objectives Problem Solving: anticipating, analysing, diagnosing and resolving problems
Decision Making: utilizing effective processes to make decisions
Written Communication: Writing clearly, succinctly and in a manner understood by the target audience.
Flexibility: Agility in adapting to change. Ability to work independently
This job profile provides an overview of the minimum requirements of the job and does not include all of the duties inherent, included or associated with the job or with the performance of the job. The Company reserves the right to make changes to the job profile as it sees fit to meet the needs of the organization.
Resilience is a technology-focused biomanufacturing company dedicated to broadening access to complex medicines. Founded in 2020, the company is building a sustainable network of high-tech, end-to-end manufacturing solutions to ensure the treatments of today and tomorrow can be made quickly, safely, and at scale. Resilience seeks to free its partners to focus on the discoveries that improve patients’ lives by continuously advancing the science of biopharmaceutical manufacturing and development. For more information, visit www.Resilience.com and follow us on Twitter @IncResilience
9310 Athena Circles
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert