- Lake County, Illinois
- Start date
- Mar 9, 2023
- Administration, Human Resources/Recruiting
- Required Education
- Bachelors Degree
- Position Type
- Full time
- BioMidwest, Best Places to Work
AbbVie’s Talent Acquisition Team is looking to partner with skilled recruitment consultants and advisors of various levels. We have an exciting opportunity for Contract Recruiters to support our major functions, including Corporate, Operations, R&D, Commercial and Allergan Aesthetics. As a contract recruiter, you will serve as a talent acquisition SME for various leaders, developing and implementing strategies related to full-cycle recruitment, diversity recruitment, employer branding, market trends, storytelling with data and more.
This position will work on a hybrid work schedule (3 days in-office, 2 days remote) and can be based in Irvine, CA or Lake County, IL.
- Conduct full-cycle recruitment for professional level positions. including sourcing talent and building pipelines of talent.
- Additional job duties include pre-screening candidates, project management, partnering with team members to develop sourcing strategies and providing diverse talent for open positions.
- Demonstrate ability to proactively identify, source and manage talent pools aligned to business priorities.
- Will prepare and approve offer packages, providing equity & market competitiveness data research.
- Accurately update Ensure compliance to state/federal employment laws and AbbVie policies and practices for applicant tracking compliance and reporting metrics.
- Establish partnerships with hiring managers and leadership on all staffing related activities and issues.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 3-15 years of full-cycle recruitment and proactive sourcing experience required in a fast-paced, collaborative environment required. Ability to advise the business on market trends, creative sourcing, and candidate experience.
- Diversity recruitment experience.
- Experience working in a global organization managing high volume requisitions.
- Healthcare/Pharmaceutical industry recruitment experience strongly preferred.
- Experience in managing requisitions within Taleo ATS preferred.
- Strong communication - adaptable to different personalities and communication styles.
- Be able to work a hybrid schedule (3 days in-office, 2 days remote) per week.
AbbVie is an equal opportunity employer including disability/vets. It is AbbVie’s policy to employ qualified persons of the greatest ability without discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, Armed Forces service medal veteran or active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, or any other protected group status. We will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified minorities, women, individuals with a disability, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans or active-duty wartime or campaign badge veterans. The Affirmative Action Plan is available for viewing in the Human Resources office during regular business hours.
AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
Stock Symbol: ABBV
Stock Exchange: NYSE
1 North Waukegan Road
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert