QC Lab Support Associate L
- ADMA Biologics
- Boca Raton, FL
- Start date
- Mar 9, 2023
- Quality, Quality Control, Science/R&D, Laboratory
- Required Education
- Bachelors Degree
- Position Type
- Full time
ADMA Biologics is a biopharmaceutical company relentlessly committed to creating superior products for immunodeficient patients at risk for infection. It is our devotion to this underserved population that fuels us and our hands-on approach to production and development that sets us apart. If you are looking for a dynamic, innovative, growing company in the biopharmaceutical industry that is committed to excellence and integrity, then consider ADMA Biologics. We currently have an exciting opportunity available for a QC Lab Support Associate I!
The Laboratory Support Associate I Performs cGMP laboratory activities to support QC Stability Program including stability study execution, sample receipt and test sample preparation. Performs all work under GMP conditions. Provides customer support to QC analysts.Qualifications
- Performs cGMP laboratory support activities including:
- Execute schedule for stability pulls, test sample preparation, and distribution
- Complete work orders in Laboratory Inventory Management System (LIMS) in a timely manner
- Document all stability tasks according to procedure assuring accuracy and compliance
- Identify procedural issues and escalate as needed for resolution
- Maintain sample inventory records assuring accuracy and compliance
- Utilizes and adheres to cGMP practices in documentation and execution of job functions.
- Completes documentation to ensure compliance with specifications and procedures.
- Performs other assigned QC Lab Support initiatives. Opportunities for cross training on laboratory test methods.
- Interacts with others, both within and outside the department, to provide customer support on issues related to department functions.
- Ensures that assigned areas meet all regulatory requirements by verifying procedures are being followed, all record keeping is current, proper maintenance occurs and new requirements are identified as they arise.
- Assists in other functions, as assigned by the Manager.
Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics, or related scientific field.
Previous experience in a regulated laboratory setting and/or in a regulated environment (FDA, EPA, etc) is preferred but not required..
In addition to competitive compensation, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 401K plan with employer match and immediate vesting
- Medical, Vision, Life and Dental Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Company paid STD and LTD
- Company Paid Holidays
- 3 Weeks’ Paid Time Off (within the first year)
- Tuition Assistance (after the first year)
- Easily accessible to Tri-Rail
- Free shuttle to the Boca Tri-Rail station
ADMA Biologics uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
ADMA Biologics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
ADMA Biologics is an end-to-end commercial biopharmaceutical company committed to manufacturing, marketing and developing specialty plasma-derived products for the prevention and treatment of infectious diseases in the immune compromised and other patients at risk for infection. Our devotion to these underserved populations fuels us, and our hands-on approach to production and development sets us apart.
5800 Park of Commerce Blvd. NW
Boca Raton, FL 33487
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert