Digital Delivery Manager
- Thousand Oaks, California
- Start date
- Mar 9, 2023
- Information Technology, System Administration
- Required Education
- Bachelors Degree
- Position Type
- Full time
- Best Places to Work
Job Title: Digital Delivery Manager
Location: Thousand Oaks, CAAbout the role:
- The Digital Delivery Manager is responsible for the development, growth & management of digital initiatives across various functional domains (Manufacturing, Manufacturing Sciences, Supply Chain, Quality, Engineering, Automation, EHS, Finance, Procurement, HR).
- Leading and supervising a team of Digital Analysts.
- Act as the program/portfolio leader to develop strong, consultative, and productive relationships with key stakeholders
- Identify opportunities to improve and refine the team’s processes, and implement those improvements
- Collaborate with application SMEs to understanding systems and interfaces ensuring good data quality of the data exchange during usage.
How you will contribute:
- Work with business and technology leaders brainstorming solutions, developing strategic business cases & building digital roadmaps utilizing digital platforms for robotic process automation, AI, NLP and Databricks
- Encourage the use of existing digital technologies to automate and simplify repetitive tasks
- Drive the digital transformation programs and projects through:
- Leading multi-disciplined, cross functional teams in building capabilities and delivering results utilizing effective Project Management skills
- Expertly controlling project financial planning, budgeting, and forecasting, managing purchase orders & accruals for both Capex & Opex expenditures
- Provide coaching to business and technology resources managing smaller projects within the Digital Transformation portfolio
- Maintain/develop strong relationships with stakeholders to facilitate successful collaborations
- Exhibit a continuous improvement (CI) mindset to automate and simplify repetitive tasks
- Persuade others with fact-based judgments of business situations
What you bring to Takeda:
- Bachelor's degree preferred or relevant work experience in systems or business.
- 10+ years’ experience in applying information systems solutions to business problems.
- 5+ years of leadership experience
- Good understanding of the available Digital technology platforms and their applicability in the pharmaceutical industry (e.g., Data Visualization & Analytics, Robotic Process Automation, IoT, Paperless technologies).
- Experience in system testing, validation, problem resolution, and training.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and proven experience in leading projects and management skills.
- Ability to lead, coach, motivate and influence others in the organization.
- Experience in Manufacturing, Process and Pharmaceuticals industrial preferred
- Gather, understand, and document business processes, objectives, specifications, and requirements on medium/large size projects.
- Working knowledge of: SCRUM, Agile Methodologies, Change Management, Project Management
- Possess strong and effective leadership, self-management, time management, team management and project/program management skills
- Ability to effectively communicate and influence others across all levels of the organization to drive transformational change.
- Ability to write and speak in the English language.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, business acumen with analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Access to transportation to attend meetings.
- Ability to fly to meetings regionally and globally.
Key Skills and Competencies
- Business Partnering
- Program & Project Management, Stakeholder Management & Financial Management
- Business Case authoring & Ownership
- Proficient communication skills, and organizational skills to capture business requirements from a complex business partnering relationship between functions.
- Presentation skills to facilitate discussions and present findings to leadership teams and subject matter experts.
- Experience in JIRA, Service Now, SharePoint, Dashboarding Tools, Microsoft Teams.
- Technical experience and troubleshooting knowledge
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to work & influence effectively in a cross functional setting
- PMP or equivalent (nice to have)
SCOPE OF SUPERVISION:
NUMBER SUPERVISED WORKERS
Direct & Indirect
What Takeda can offer you:
- Comprehensive Healthcare: Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Financial Planning & Stability: 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs and company match of charitable contributions
- Family Planning Support
- Professional training and development opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement
At Takeda, our patients rely on us to deliver quality products. As a result, we must follow strict rules in our manufacturing facilities to ensure we are not endangering the quality of the product. In this role, you may:
- Work in a controlled environment requiring special gowning and wear protective clothing over the head, face, hands, feet and body. This may include additional hearing protection for loud areas.
- Need to remove all make-up, jewelry, contact lenses, nail polish and/or artificial fingernails while in the manufacturing environment.
- Work in a cold, wet environment.
- Work multiple shifts, including weekends, or be asked to work supplemental hours, as necessary.
- Work around chemicals such as alcohol, acids, buffers and Celite that may require respiratory protection.
At Takeda, we are transforming patient care through the development of novel specialty pharmaceuticals and best in class patient support programs. Takeda is a patient-focused company that will inspire and empower you to grow through life-changing work.
Certified as a Global Top Employer, Takeda offers stimulating careers, encourages innovation, and strives for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
This posting excludes Colorado applicants.
Base Salary Range: $102,200 - 146,000.
Employees may also be eligible for Short Term and Long-Term Incentive benefits. Employees are eligible to participate in Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401(k), Charitable Contribution Match, Holidays, Personal Days & Vacation, Tuition Reimbursement Program and Paid Volunteer Time Off.
The final salary offered for this position may take into account a number of factors including, but not limited to, location, skills, education, and experience.
Takeda is proud in its commitment to creating a diverse workforce and providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, parental status, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, genetic information or characteristics, marital status, status as a Vietnam era veteran, special disabled veteran, or other protected veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, and any other characteristic protected by law.LocationsUSA - CA - Thousand Oaks - Rancho ConejoWorker TypeEmployeeWorker Sub-TypeRegularTime TypeFull time
Takeda is a global, values-based, R&D-driven biopharmaceutical leader headquartered in Japan, committed to discover and deliver life-transforming treatments, guided by our commitment to patients, our people and the planet. Takeda focuses its R&D efforts on four therapeutic areas: Oncology, Rare Genetics and Hematology, Neuroscience, and Gastroenterology (GI). We also make targeted R&D investments in Plasma-Derived Therapies and Vaccines. We are focusing on developing highly innovative medicines that contribute to making a difference in people’s lives by advancing the frontier of new treatment options and leveraging our enhanced collaborative R&D engine and capabilities to create a robust, modality-diverse pipeline. Our employees are committed to improving quality of life for patients and to working with our partners in health care in approximately 80 countries and regions.
For more information, visit https://www.takeda.com.
Stock Symbol: TAK
650 East Kendall Street
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert