Manager, Marketing Operations Training
- Lake County, Illinois
- Start date
- Mar 8, 2023
- Administration, Manufacturing & Production, Operations
- Required Education
- Bachelors Degree
- Position Type
- Full time
- BioMidwest, Best Places to Work
The Manager, Marketing Operations Training leads the design and delivery of training on AbbVie’s US Commercial Material Review Process. The role ensures the training team’s strategic vision and tactical plans are successfully executed and communicated, and that the training curriculum evolves to meet business needs and support process efficiency.
Core Responsibilities and Key Skills:
- Lead strategy for the ongoing development of the Material Review Process (MRP) training curriculum
- Develop new and adapt existing training materials for cross-functional partners (ie, job aids, playbooks, workflow diagrams, playbooks, videos)
- Delivery of live / in-person process training to internal and external stakeholders
- Guidance and troubleshooting throughout new user onboarding process, collaborating with Electronic Review System (ERS) Support team to ensure and record completion of all required training steps
- Design and delivery of ad-hoc, customized training as needed to support internal and external stakeholders
- Ongoing partnership with Marketing Operations colleagues (Project Managers and Editors) to support the team’s ongoing education and enhance their process understanding
- Maintain and organize online training portal of all training content
- Ability to prioritize and multitask in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Broad understanding of Material Review Process and Veeva PromoMats and associated policies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to design and deliver impactful presentations
- Critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills
- Willingness to learn and leverage new training techniques, methods, and platforms
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Science, Education, Communications or equivalent experience
- 3+ years in training development, project management, material review & approval process or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of and prior experience in development and delivery of strategic training programs for internal and external audiences
- Understanding of / experience with pharma material review process in marketing or agency role
- Working knowledge of Adobe Acrobat; Microsoft Office, Adobe InDesign and Veeva PromoMats
- Ability to learn and adapt to other software tools as necessary.
- Print and digital production knowledge is a plus.
AbbVie is an equal opportunity employer including disability/vets. It is AbbVie’s policy to employ qualified persons of the greatest ability without discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, Armed Forces service medal veteran or active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, or any other protected group status. We will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified minorities, women, individuals with a disability, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans or active-duty wartime or campaign badge veterans. The Affirmative Action Plan is available for viewing in the Human Resources office during regular business hours.
AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
Stock Symbol: ABBV
Stock Exchange: NYSE
1 North Waukegan Road
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert