Quality Control Technical Writer
- Ajinomoto Bio Pharma Services
- San Diego, CA
- Start date
- Mar 8, 2023
- Clinical, Clinical Documentation, Quality
- Required Education
- Bachelors Degree
- Position Type
- Full time
- Biotech Beach
Why join Ajinomoto Bio-Pharma?
Our mission is to help improve the health of humankind.
We are a fully integrated contract development and manufacturing organization with sites in Belgium, United States, Japan, and India providing comprehensive development, cGMP manufacturing, and aseptic fill finish services. We pride ourselves in offering a unique environment in which the work we do every day plays a crucial role in society.
We hope to inspire employees to come to work engaged and ready to give their all. This allows Ajinomoto Bio-Pharma to meet the commitments it makes to partners, patients and employees.
Total Rewards package designed to make your life better:
We offer health benefits, annual performance bonus, generous paid time off, paid parental leave, matching 401k contributions (immediate vesting), tuition reimbursement, employee discount program and much more!
Your next career move:
We are currently seeking a Quality Control Technical Writer who is responsible for performing investigations related to the Microbiology Department as well as data analysis, data trending, and review. These responsibilities include investigation of excursions, deviations, preventive actions, and out of specifications, as well as the creation and review of other GMP documents.
· Serves as department technical writer for investigations, including but not limited to excursion, deviation, preventive actions and out-of-specification reports.
· Develops technically justified recommendations and resolutions to investigation conclusions and ensures timely completion of reports, corrective actions and associated activities.
· Reviews and approves lot specific Environmental Monitoring (EM) data for accuracy and initiates corrective action where required. Review routine EM data as needed.
· Trains team members on technical writing skills.
· Writes department protocols and reports.
· Prepares Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for approval and initiates revisions to current SOPs.
· Generates and evaluates department metrics/data for trends for management review.
· Reviews data obtained for compliance to specifications and reports abnormalities to supervisor.
· Keeps abreast of basic regulatory requirements that affect the department and suggest process and compliance changes as needed.
· Participates in internal and client audits as needed.
· Responsible for exhibiting professional behavior with both internal and external business associates that reflects positively on the company and is consistent with the company’s policies and practices.
· Embodies Aji Bio-Pharma’s cultural values and aligns daily actions with department goals and company culture.
· Bachelor’s degree required in a Life Sciences discipline or equivalent experience required.
· Minimum of three (3) years of relevant experience in Microbiology performing environmental monitoring.
· Minimum of one (1) year of experience with writing and performing investigations preferred.
· Familiarity with cGMP, aseptic techniques, environmental monitoring, and troubleshooting.
· Proficiency with MODA, CPMS, and other GMP software preferred.
· Detail oriented with very strong English writing skills.
· Strong verbal communication skills.
· Ability to work independently, within prescribed guidelines, or as a team member.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
The anticipated hourly range for candidates who will work in California is $24.14 - $33.79.
The final salary offered to a successful candidate will be dependent on several factors that may include but are not limited to the type and length of experience within the job, type and length of experience within the job, type and length of experience within the industry, education, etc. Ajinomoto Bio-Pharma Services is a multi-state employer and this salary range may not reflect positions that work in other states.
If you meet the requirements above, and would like to apply for this position, please visit our website at www.ajibio-pharma.com and click on the "Careers" section. Please be sure to note where you saw our ad posting.
New hires will pass a background check and drug screen as a condition of employment.
We are an EOE dedicated to a diverse work force and Drug Free work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
At Ajinomoto Bio-Pharma Services, our mission is to help improve the health of humankind. Our ultimate goal is to provide adaptive solutions, responsive service, trusted partnerships and peace of mind to our customers. Through innovation, accountability, compliance, communication and teamwork, we take pride in knowing our efforts are helping countless patients for years to come.
11040 Roselle St.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert