Why join Ajinomoto Bio-Pharma?
Our mission is to help improve the health of humankind.
We are a fully integrated contract development and manufacturing organization with sites in Belgium, United States, Japan, and India providing comprehensive development, cGMP manufacturing, and aseptic fill finish services. We pride ourselves in offering a unique environment in which the work we do every day plays a crucial role in society.
We hope to inspire employees to come to work engaged and ready to give their all. This allows Ajinomoto Bio-Pharma to meet the commitments it makes to partners, patients and employees.
Total Rewards package designed to make your life better:
We offer health benefits, annual performance bonus, generous paid time off, paid parental leave, matching 401k contributions (immediate vesting), tuition reimbursement, employee discount program and much more!
Your next career move:
We are currently seeking a Sr. Process Equipment Maintenance Specialist. This position is responsible for the maintenance of process and support equipment for biopharmaceutical manufacturing and aseptic filling operations. The role supports operations in ensuring use-ready and compliant equipment, including troubleshooting, preventive maintenance, response to alarm conditions, and completion of CMMS and GMP-related documentation.
· Maintain process equipment in use-ready state. Major equipment includes aseptic fillers and isolators, vial washing machines, ovens, and autoclaves.
· Monitor, respond to, and correct issues generating process, process support, and laboratory equipment alarms.
· Complete CMMS entries and required training activities.
· Travel between facilities to support all functional areas.
· Order and stock supplies, spare parts, and equipment.
· Regular and reliable attendance on a full time basis [or in accordance with posted schedule].
· Responsible for exhibiting professional behavior with both internal and external business associates that reflects positively on the company and is consistent with the company’s policies and practices.
· Embodies Aji Bio-Pharma’s cultural values and aligns daily actions with department goals and company culture.
· High school diploma or equivalent experience required.
· Minimum of 8 years of relevant experience required.
· Minimum of 6 years of cGMP experience required.
· Advanced mechanical and electrical troubleshooting skills.
· Ability to read and understand equipment schematics.
· General understanding of support equipment.
· Experience with components such as PLCs, VFDs, and servos.
· Experience with safety circuits.
· Experience with aseptic filling is preferred but not required.
· Ability to work in a group, and independently.
The anticipated hourly range for candidates who will work in California is $32.34 to $45.27
The final salary offered to a successful candidate will be dependent on several factors that may include but are not limited to the type and length of experience within the job, type and length of experience within the job, type and length of experience within the industry, education, etc. Ajinomoto Bio-Pharma Services is a multi-state employer and this salary range may not reflect positions that work in other states.
If you meet the requirements above, and would like to apply for this position, please visit our website at www.ajibio-pharma.com and click on the "Careers" section. Please be sure to note where you saw our ad posting.
New hires will pass a background check and drug screen as a condition of employment.
We are an EOE dedicated to a diverse work force and Drug Free work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.