Reliability Engineer III - Aseptic Fill
- Ajinomoto Bio Pharma Services
- San Diego, CA
- Start date
- Mar 8, 2023
- Manufacturing & Production, Manufacturing/Mechanical, Science/R&D, Biotechnology
- Required Education
- Bachelors Degree
- Position Type
- Full time
- Biotech Beach
Why join Ajinomoto Bio-Pharma?
Our mission is to help improve the health of humankind.
We are a fully integrated contract development and manufacturing organization with sites in Belgium, United States, Japan, and India providing comprehensive development, cGMP manufacturing, and aseptic fill finish services. We pride ourselves in offering a unique environment in which the work we do every day plays a crucial role in society.
We hope to inspire employees to come to work engaged and ready to give their all. This allows Ajinomoto Bio-Pharma to meet the commitments it makes to partners, patients and employees.
Total Rewards package designed to make your life better:
We offer health benefits, annual performance bonus, generous paid time off, paid parental leave, matching 401k contributions (immediate vesting), tuition reimbursement, employee discount program and much more!
Your next career move:
We are currently seeking a Manufacturing Reliability Engineer III for the design, sustainability, documentation, and implementation of reliability programs supporting biopharmaceutical manufacturing facilities, utilities, bioprocess and aseptic filling process equipment. The Sr. Reliability Engineer presents reliability findings, process improvements, and mentor junior engineers. This position will lead technical assessments and initiatives focused on reliability, including managing projects through to successful completion.
· Design and implement reliability programs to improve uptime.
· Participate in design and installation stage of projects for new assets and modification of existing assets.
· Evaluate existing systems for continuous improvement opportunities.
· Provide technical support to manufacturing, maintenance and other technical personnel.
· Provide in-depth technical review of all documents and reports.
· Research new technologies and implement new/upgraded systems.
· Document changes to systems per change management procedures.
· Travel between facilities to support all functional areas.
· Regular and reliable attendance on a full time basis [or in accordance with posted schedule].
· Responsible for exhibiting professional behavior with both internal and external business associates that reflects positively on the company and is consistent with the company’s policies and practices.
· Embodies Aji Bio-Pharma’s cultural values and aligns daily actions with department goals and company culture.
· Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent preferred
· FMP, CFM, SFP, or similar Certification preferred
· Minimum of 5-7 years of relevant engineering experience required
· 2 years of experience in a GMP environment preferred
· Advanced knowledge of plant and equipment reliability
· Mastery of RCM principles
· Advanced understanding of pharmaceutical systems and processes
The anticipated range for candidates who will work in California is $118,502.75 to $158,003.66
The final salary offered to a successful candidate will be dependent on several factors that may include but are not limited to the type and length of experience within the job, type and length of experience within the job, type and length of experience within the industry, education, etc. Ajinomoto Bio-Pharma Services is a multi-state employer and this salary range may not reflect positions that work in other states.
If you meet the requirements above, and would like to apply for this position, please visit our website at www.ajibio-pharma.com and click on the "Careers" section. Please be sure to note where you saw our ad posting.
New hires will pass a background check and drug screen as a condition of employment.
We are an EOE dedicated to a diverse work force and Drug Free work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
At Ajinomoto Bio-Pharma Services, our mission is to help improve the health of humankind. Our ultimate goal is to provide adaptive solutions, responsive service, trusted partnerships and peace of mind to our customers. Through innovation, accountability, compliance, communication and teamwork, we take pride in knowing our efforts are helping countless patients for years to come.
11040 Roselle St.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert