Building/Facilities Management System Coordinator II
- Ajinomoto Bio Pharma Services
- San Diego, CA
- Start date
- Mar 8, 2023
- Administration, Clinical, Clinical Project Management
- Required Education
- High School or equivalent
- Position Type
- Full time
- Biotech Beach
Why join Ajinomoto Bio-Pharma?
Our mission is to help improve the health of humankind.
We are a fully integrated contract development and manufacturing organization with sites in Belgium, United States, Japan, and India providing comprehensive development, cGMP manufacturing, and aseptic fill finish services. We pride ourselves in offering a unique environment in which the work we do every day plays a crucial role in society.
We hope to inspire employees to come to work engaged and ready to give their all. This allows Ajinomoto Bio-Pharma to meet the commitments it makes to partners, patients and employees.
Total Rewards package designed to make your life better:
We offer health benefits, annual performance bonus, generous paid time off, paid parental leave, matching 401k contributions (immediate vesting), tuition reimbursement, employee discount program and much more!
Your next career move:
We are currently seeking a Building Management System Services Coordinator II to provide full maintenance services for one or more facilities, and/or campus and the BMS. This position will coordinate resolution, response and task assignments for BMS alarms and its related equipment under routine and emergency conditions. This role will serve as a liaison between company employees and outside contractors. The BMS Coordinator will is also be responsible for scheduling and monitoring maintenance and service activities for the Automation Engineering team and may be involved in planning for the future building space and BMS upgrades based on the needs of the organization.
· Help Maintain, Troubleshoot and diagnose automated control systems problems, working closely with Facilities Technicians, maintenance and Engineering personnel.
· Collect and review BMS alarms reviews for completeness.
· Ensure well-documented on-time completion of CMMS documentation including logbook entries, Work Orders and Alarm audits.
· Communicate with supply vendors to coordinate work while regularly updating leadership on project status.
· Assist with scheduling preventative maintenance, respond to urgent repair calls, and participate in the creation of emergency preparedness plans.
· Document changes to systems per change management procedures
· Travel between facilities to support all functional areas
· Regular and reliable attendance on a full time basis [or in accordance with posted schedule].
· Responsible for exhibiting professional behavior with both internal and external business associates that reflects positively on the company and is consistent with the company’s policies and practices.
· Embodies Aji Bio-Pharma’s cultural values and aligns daily actions with department goals and company culture.
The anticipated hourly range for candidates who will work in California is $21.13 to $29.59.
The final salary offered to a successful candidate will be dependent on several factors that may include but are not limited to the type and length of experience within the job, type and length of experience within the job, type and length of experience within the industry, education, etc. Ajinomoto Bio-Pharma Services is a multi-state employer and this salary range may not reflect positions that work in other states.
If you meet the requirements above, and would like to apply for this position, please visit our website at www.ajibio-pharma.com and click on the "Careers" section. Please be sure to note where you saw our ad posting.
New hires will pass a background check and drug screen as a condition of employment.
We are an EOE dedicated to a diverse work force and Drug Free work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
At Ajinomoto Bio-Pharma Services, our mission is to help improve the health of humankind. Our ultimate goal is to provide adaptive solutions, responsive service, trusted partnerships and peace of mind to our customers. Through innovation, accountability, compliance, communication and teamwork, we take pride in knowing our efforts are helping countless patients for years to come.
11040 Roselle St.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert