Quality Control Coordinator
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Rensselaer, New York
- Start date
- Mar 7, 2023
- Clinical, Clinical Project Management, Quality
- Required Education
- Bachelors Degree
- Position Type
- Full time
- Pharm Country, Best Places to Work
We are currently looking to fill a QC External Lab Coordinator position with a 1st shift, Monday-Friday, 8:00am-4:30pm schedule. Regeneron successfully manufactures a range of biopharmaceuticals for patients worldwide, including our approved therapeutic proteins and those involved in clinical studies. Our QC External Lab Coordinators are responsible for supporting the daily operations of the QC External Testing group in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and cGMP regulations.
As a QC External Lab Coordinator, a typical day might include the following:
- Coordinating on-time shipment of samples to Contract Testing Labs.
- Coordinating receipt and entry of test data from Contract Testing Labs.
- Using a sample tracking system (LIMS) to review sample inventory against samples sent and received by the external laboratories to determine accuracy and to maintain sample integrity.
- Coordinating the external laboratories and Regeneron subject matter experts (SMEs) in troubleshooting and identifying root cause analysis
- Providing technical advice as needed in support of invalid assays, deviations, OOS/OOT investigations.
- Reviewing and approving method transfer validation protocols and reports.
- Initiating and completing CAPAs and Change Controls in accordance with site procedures.
- Writing new SOPs and updating existing SOPs as needed.
- Initiating and managing workflows in the electronic document management system.
- Documenting and communicating discrepancies to appropriate personnel in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ensuring that all work performed is in compliance with the required regulatory standards (ex. cGMP), conforms to company policies and standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Proactively identifying and implementing process improvements, lean initiatives.
- Performing other duties relevant to the position as required.
This role might be for you if:
- You have strong interpersonal skills and can effectively communicate issues and ideas with peers and with management
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You have a strong ability to achieve thoroughness and accuracy when performing tasks
- You have the capability to adjust to shifting priorities, manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- You have the capability to organize and maintain data or information
- You have effective time management skills
- You have a continuous drive to improve processes for improved performance
To be considered for the QC External Lab Coordinator position you must be willing and able to work 1st shift, Monday-Friday, 8:00am-4:30pm. In addition, there may be occasions when you may be required to be on call during off-hours (ex. weekends, holiday breaks) to support critical shipment or entry of results. BS/BA degree in biology, chemistry, microbiology or related field and 1 year of relevant work experience is preferred. Level is determined based on qualifications relevant to the role.Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all levels!Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S. law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your location.
Salary Range (hourly)$20.27 - $36.42
Regeneron is a leading biotechnology company that invents life-transforming medicines for people with serious diseases. Founded and led for 30 years by physician-scientists, our unique ability to repeatedly and consistently translate science into medicine has led to seven FDA-approved treatments and numerous product candidates in development, all of which were homegrown in our laboratories. Our medicines and pipeline are designed to help patients with eye disease, allergic and inflammatory diseases, cancer, cardiovascular and metabolic diseases, infectious diseases, pain and rare diseases.
Regeneron is accelerating and improving the traditional drug development process through our proprietary VelociSuite® technologies, such as VelocImmune® which produces optimized fully-human antibodies, and ambitious research initiatives such as the Regeneron Genetics Center, which is conducting one of the largest genetics sequencing efforts in the world.
Stock Symbol: REGN
Stock Exchange: NASDAQ
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
777 Old Saw Mill River Road
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert