Commercial Analytics Manager
- BioSpace Recruitment Services
- 08852, Monmouth Junction
- Start date
- Mar 6, 2023
- Information Technology, Business/Data Analytics
- Required Education
- Bachelors Degree
- Position Type
- Full time
We are seeking for a Commercial Analytics Manager who will be responsible for data mining, analysis and presentation of insights. The successful candidate will work on a wide set of projects ranging from national level contracting, profitability analysis all the way down to a specific territory or customer level deep dives, requiring querying different data sets.
• Responsible for conducting analysis to guide strategic and tactical commercial decision making in order to uncover business optimization opportunities and enable commercial operational excellence focused on analyzing how we are performing, where we see performance differences across regions, customers, payers, patients and more importantly why.
• Discover insights to guide strategic decisions and uncover optimization opportunities: performance analysis by geography, payer, customer segments, etc., conducting payer data analysis, measuring effectiveness of personal/non-personal promotions and customer segments and characteristics on the prescribing volume, etc.
• Evaluate, assess and analyze data necessary to conduct situational analysis, performance management and tracking.
• Measure and monitor sales force effectiveness initiatives (i.e., field-based incentive compensation, sales contests, etc.)
• Support customer segmentation and targeting analysis for new product launches or in-line product call plans
• Support requested analysis for monthly/quarterly business review
• Support forecasting process by providing targeted measurements and analysis of how market events will impact volume and share
• Handle pre-requisite and post-hoc analytics, as needed; Collaborates with cross functional teams and Business Intelligence team to ensure the information delivered stays relevant and supports business priorities
• Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Computer/Information Science, Applied Mathematics, Statistics or other related disciplines AND minimum 6 years related business experience including minimum 3 years experience in data operations/information services, business intelligence and/or analytics roles REQUIRED
• Excellent data analysis and scripting skills, ability to extract and transform tabular data sets from SQL tables REQUIRED
• Experience with programming concepts and programming languages (such as SQL for querying the data and Python for modeling) REQUIRED
• Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau REQUIRED
• Familiarity with Machine Learning Algorithms and Neural networks STRONG PLUS
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert