Sr Manufacturing Planning Specialist
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Rensselaer, New York
- Start date
- Mar 5, 2023
- Administration, Clinical, Clinical Medicine
- Required Education
- Bachelors Degree
- Position Type
- Full time
- Pharm Country, Best Places to Work
We are currently looking to fill a Sr Manufacturing Planning Specialist position. Regeneron successfully manufactures a range of biopharmaceuticals for patients worldwide, including our approved therapeutic proteins and those involved in clinical studies. Our Sr Manufacturing Planning Specialist performs tasks related to the planning of global manufacturing operations, tracking and analysis of production metrics, coordination of non-manufacturing activities such as maintenance and validation, and analyzing multi-site production capacity.
As a Sr Manufacturing Planning Specialist, a typical day might include the following:
• Translates demand forecasts into production schedules
• Creates production schedules for multiple products in efficient manner with minimum delays
• Recommends solutions to address issues when they arise to minimize disruption to the production schedule
• Assist in planning cross-functional activities with both manufacturing and non-manufacturing groups
• Participates in resource planning activities to understand where and when the department needs to grow
• Acts as the point of contact for production data to several cross functional departments such as supply chain, finance, and QA disposition
• Generates and maintains daily manufacturing operations and resource schedules
• Develops effective shift and training schedules
• Analyzes and determines training needs related to personnel and production schedules.
• Performs data collection related to process durations, operator efficiencies, and characterizing scheduling delays
• Creates data models using spreadsheets, code, or other relevant methods
• Assists in improving communication between different shifts, process areas, and levels of the organization.
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate information with attention to detail and accuracy
• Background in data analytics or relevant data science field
• Experience working both independently as an original thinker and in a team setting
• Ability to exhibit a degree of ingenuity, creativity and resourcefulness in evolving and ambiguous
• Strong communication skills and the ability to present complex data
To be considered for the Manufacturing Planning Specialist position, you have:
- BS/BA in Science, Engineering, or a related field and 2+ years of relevant experience
To be considered for the Sr Manufacturing Planning Specialist position, you have:
- BS/BA in Science, Engineering, or a related field and 5+ years of relevant experience
Salary Range (annually)$63,100.00 - $117,600.00
Regeneron is a leading biotechnology company that invents life-transforming medicines for people with serious diseases. Founded and led for 30 years by physician-scientists, our unique ability to repeatedly and consistently translate science into medicine has led to seven FDA-approved treatments and numerous product candidates in development, all of which were homegrown in our laboratories. Our medicines and pipeline are designed to help patients with eye disease, allergic and inflammatory diseases, cancer, cardiovascular and metabolic diseases, infectious diseases, pain and rare diseases.
Regeneron is accelerating and improving the traditional drug development process through our proprietary VelociSuite® technologies, such as VelocImmune® which produces optimized fully-human antibodies, and ambitious research initiatives such as the Regeneron Genetics Center, which is conducting one of the largest genetics sequencing efforts in the world.
Stock Symbol: REGN
Stock Exchange: NASDAQ
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
777 Old Saw Mill River Road
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert