We are currently looking to fill a Sr Manufacturing Planning Specialist position. Regeneron successfully manufactures a range of biopharmaceuticals for patients worldwide, including our approved therapeutic proteins and those involved in clinical studies. Our Sr Manufacturing Planning Specialist performs tasks related to the planning of global manufacturing operations, tracking and analysis of production metrics, coordination of non-manufacturing activities such as maintenance and validation, and analyzing multi-site production capacity.
As a Sr Manufacturing Planning Specialist, a typical day might include the following:
• Translates demand forecasts into production schedules
• Creates production schedules for multiple products in efficient manner with minimum delays
• Recommends solutions to address issues when they arise to minimize disruption to the production schedule
• Assist in planning cross-functional activities with both manufacturing and non-manufacturing groups
• Participates in resource planning activities to understand where and when the department needs to grow
• Acts as the point of contact for production data to several cross functional departments such as supply chain, finance, and QA disposition
• Generates and maintains daily manufacturing operations and resource schedules
• Develops effective shift and training schedules
• Analyzes and determines training needs related to personnel and production schedules.
• Performs data collection related to process durations, operator efficiencies, and characterizing scheduling delays
• Creates data models using spreadsheets, code, or other relevant methods
• Assists in improving communication between different shifts, process areas, and levels of the organization.
This role might be for you if you have:
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate information with attention to detail and accuracy
• Background in data analytics or relevant data science field
• Experience working both independently as an original thinker and in a team setting
• Ability to exhibit a degree of ingenuity, creativity and resourcefulness in evolving and ambiguous
• Strong communication skills and the ability to present complex data
To be considered for the Manufacturing Planning Specialist position, you have:
- BS/BA in Science, Engineering, or a related field and 2+ years of relevant experience
To be considered for the Sr Manufacturing Planning Specialist position, you have:
- BS/BA in Science, Engineering, or a related field and 5+ years of relevant experience
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S. law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your location.
Salary Range (annually)
$63,100.00 - $117,600.00